Sweet Seeds LeafTuckers Grow Diary #1 - Big Devil XL

btw; I just started "tucking" today. I am a novice and read about it a few days ago. Fun, but I can see it becoming tedious.
It can be tedious, I love looking after my girls so though; and if treated gently return the love with great yields; I call it ULST (ultra low stress training), have tested the prune and leave alone method with these seeds, prefer to be treated gently; no shock gives great results and plants naturally grow to fill spaces

I am feeling the same way. I spend a lot of time with them.

This is ridiculous, but true. I am new to "real" grows. My first plants are 30 days old. Today I realized that in 30 days they are going to be dead and got depressed.....:goauto:

This is ridiculous, but true. I am new to "real" grows. My first plants are 30 days old. Today I realized that in 30 days they are going to be dead and got depressed.....:goauto:

I bet by round three I'll only have about 5 photos throughout. Just like kids, the more you have, the less photos you take of the younger years.

WhAt autos you growing, as 60 days is probably hopeful; my autos usually run 1-2.5 weeks longer then stated 9.5 weeks...FYI

Here's a link to my journal: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/project-green-thumb.51135/

I am estimating on 30 days.

This said, being new, when seed shopping the "flower time" specification has left questions with me. I have figured out that some go from seed to harvest for this number and some go from early flower to harvest for this number. Would it be fair to say "in general, most Autos take 65-75 from seed to harvest?"

Here's a link to my journal: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/project-green-thumb.51135/

I am estimating on 30 days.

This said, being new, when seed shopping the "flower time" specification has left questions with me. I have figured out that some go from seed to harvest for this number and some go from early flower to harvest for this number. Would it be fair to say "in general, most Autos take 65-75 from seed to harvest?"
I would say 65-85 days, always best to let them run a little longer to fatten up those buds; it's alWays tempting to harvest a little early.....I flush for 7 days once plants completed so I have to add another week; last grow took 85 days

I would say 65-85 days, always best to let them run a little longer to fatten up those buds; it's alWays tempting to harvest a little early.....I flush for 7 days once plants completed so I have to add another week; last grow took 85 days

When you are flushing, are you filling to spill over tray every day?

Back