Congratulations on getting them in:d5: and they are beautiful...I bet that feels good and it looks like you got away with it again:smoking:

Thanks @Jraven for all your support along the way!!!
I think they're beautiful too, they were great girls, I'll miss them both.
It feels good, yeah.
Last 2 years were hell.
Couldn't get things going, and then the legal problems...
Even earlier this year, losing the best top, and only getting the remains.
Now two nice plants, not huge, but enough for me.

I enjoyed watching your guerrilla grow
There's nothing quite like making your own. :pighug:
I previously had two good seasons,and have some saved up so this years low yield here should not be a problem.

@smokeyfromau -- I got my hands on a small magnifier for a bit and looked at the drying flowers.

The Thai Gold has quite a lot of gold/amber trichome heads.
I'm not surprised, because she flowered so long, the older calyxes are very or over-mature.
And then the fresher calyxes are very little or no gold/amber.
On average, I think maybe about 10% which is perfect.
I'm quite used to harvesting without looking at trichomes.

The Jack Herer has a little bit of gold / amber heads.
Less than 10%, maybe less than 5% even.
Which is what I thought, again, older calyxes good, the younger fresher ones still white/milky, and a few clear.
Should be more of a buzzy racey high, which is fine for me.

They are drying slowly. I cut the big Thai Gold colas down to assist with drying.
As it's been rainy a lot lately, and RH is right up, not good for drying.
Still thinking about whether to cut the Jack Herer down into individual buds or not, too. So far not.

:bighug::woohoo::bravo: It sounds like you took them in the right window of time Missy!
Bummer about the unfriendly drying weather though :doh:-- delays, delays....:rolleyes1: .... looking forward to seeing them all nicely trimmed up and sparkly!

:bighug::woohoo::bravo: It sounds like you took them in the right window of time Missy!
Bummer about the unfriendly drying weather though :doh:-- delays, delays....:rolleyes1: .... looking forward to seeing them all nicely trimmed up and sparkly!

They're coming along better today, so all is good.
Don't look that good, but the juice is there!!!!

@smokeyfromau -- I got my hands on a small magnifier for a bit and looked at the drying flowers.

The Thai Gold has quite a lot of gold/amber trichome heads.
I'm not surprised, because she flowered so long, the older calyxes are very or over-mature.
And then the fresher calyxes are very little or no gold/amber.
On average, I think maybe about 10% which is perfect.
I'm quite used to harvesting without looking at trichomes.

The Jack Herer has a little bit of gold / amber heads.
Less than 10%, maybe less than 5% even.
Which is what I thought, again, older calyxes good, the younger fresher ones still white/milky, and a few clear.
Should be more of a buzzy racey high, which is fine for me.

They are drying slowly. I cut the big Thai Gold colas down to assist with drying.
As it's been rainy a lot lately, and RH is right up, not good for drying.
Still thinking about whether to cut the Jack Herer down into individual buds or not, too. So far not.
Hey SM :woohoo1: :pass: :woohoo: Good call amiga !To take the girls down with all the rain about. They look beautiful the buds:drool:. That sounds like how I pick mine around that with some amber and mostly milk. The breeders are pretty good with their time, they said 8-9 weeks and that was about how long it took. Miss Thailand got some extra time since she needed longer. I am the same here with summer , the RH can be high so drying takes a bit longer. I miss the girls also when i harvest them.

Thai Gold is happy, light, awake and friendly, sociable, good times herb, makes me want to exercise.

Jack Herer is bright, clear, visual and has a bit more of a kick at the end, want to watch TV and movies.

Good stash herb, both of them.
Need to start curing the final harvests.

good job shiva let us know how they smoke afther good long cure :smoking::d5:
Peace LBH

Hola! Nice to see you here. Hope your outdoor season has gone well this summer.
I put a couple of reviews on your website, awaiting approval.
Will do a proper review later after cure.

Back