sassa.gif

Ninga disquise right! Is that what you wear to go check on your plants. I hope they weather the storm. Is it worse than you thought?

Haha! More like this:
1596433888700.png

Rain is heavy, gonna be at least 4" today, maybe 6"......
That Jack branch will be down, may even knock both plants over...

:dragon4:There is always hope and they are a lot tougher than most believe.

They are, it's true.

At most I may lose a nice big cola, and they get knocked around a bit.
Will depend how soon I can check on them as to how soon I can do any rescue work.

Sure beats a direct hit, like I had on a nice Auto AK47 and Auto White Widow XL a few years back!!!

They are, it's true.

At most I may lose a nice big cola, and they get knocked around a bit.
Will depend how soon I can check on them as to how soon I can do any rescue work.

Sure beats a direct hit, like I had on a nice Auto AK47 and Auto White Widow XL a few years back!!!
I think I remember that. We really are helpless against the power of nature. We just like to think we are in charge :poof: :angel:Ooops :hothot:.

La Buena Hierba Selection

Late evening visit. Has been 9 days since photos, so hopefully you'll all see the development.
The mulch seems to be working.
Has been 3 days since last visit and watering, and not wilted.
Temps the usual high 30s C.

Give you all an idea of where they are, from about 20m away.
View attachment 1214834
The grass around is about 1m = 1 yd high, the taller reeds are much taller than I am.
To the right is a path then then crosses a small stream (now dried up, too hot!),
and in behind what you see here are the guerilla vegetable gardens, and my giant watering pond!
Another ... 40m = 130' behind that, is the main river.
The buildings in the background are on the other side of the river.

Round 3 -- Day 81 (Flowering Day 52) Thai Gold

More aroma and trichome development.
Still more yellowing leaves, esp on the West Tower (cola).
Taking her time, and still a few weeks away.

View attachment 1214836

View attachment 1214837

View attachment 1214838

View attachment 1214839

View attachment 1214840

View attachment 1214841

Maybe my phone camera lens is dirty, these aren't very clear, sorry!

Round 4 -- Day 52 (Flowering Day 15) Jack Herer

Slowly starting to form the shape of individual bud-nugs along the main stems.
She's hitting flowering harder now, like a good auto usually does.
Color and healthy pretty good.
Lower leaves some yellowing and blotches, not sure if Ca/Mg or something else. Must diagnose.

View attachment 1214842

View attachment 1214843

View attachment 1214844

View attachment 1214845

View attachment 1214846

Love & hugs,
~SM
:spels::spels::spels:
:thumbsup: ah, this I like a lot my friend! I wondered what the terrain was like around your grow,...not as "rural" as I thought, a much tougher gig IMO,...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their toughing it out through that lousy weather! That is a shitload of rain - :help:

:thumbsup: ah, this I like a lot my friend! I wondered what the terrain was like around your grow,...not as "rural" as I thought, a much tougher gig IMO,...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their toughing it out through that lousy weather! That is a shitload of rain - :help:

Amigro, not "rural" at all!!! I'm well in the city limits, just river-side park.
Have to position my pics so you don't see the 10 story apartment blocks like 100 yards away...
They are also kind of in a low area, river flood plain, but thus sheltered.

Back