Okay... you're taking about Autoseeds, not Sweet Seeds.
Sorry, 'cause you mentioned "Sweet CBD"... which is a Sweet Seeds strain.

I may very well have to. My stash is starting to not germ on me. My own fault really. Never bothered to keep them in fridge. Its to be expected after 3+ years in a drawer. There'll be a journal for it at Autoseed section if it successfully sprouts.

Hey BakeQ, :pass: that might be it, i have my seeds in the pantry as the breeder packs wont fit the seed jars in the fridge, Its winter so should be okay for for spring summer will go into the fridge, once i find a suitable container. I am always running low hence the number of plants i got on the go, as my brothers like canna also. That would be the section i could put them in, maybe try different pots for the breeder.

You have probs with the Sweet CBD, too? (Sweet Seeds, right?)
My photo didn't do well.
Though I did squeeze her in a tiny 1L pot, so the blame is mine...

I think you're both talking about Sweet Seeds... right?

I do like their autos.
Having grown a few of theirs, I feel their autos are really quite fast.
Some other breeders seem to aim for longer, larger autos.

Yeah, keeping in the fridge, or at least cool and dry, is important.

Or... are you guys talking about another breeder, called "Autoseed", and I don't know what you're talking about?? :p
Hey SM, :pass:you already realised lol, but yes is Autoseeds, but to be fair with them my other seeds at the time did the same, i was worried the storage was the issue, since that have gone back to old soil and no issues. Pure Sweet i think SweetSeeds call their CBD. Autoseeds say they spent 3 years with Sweet cbd.... Sweet Seeds i do have their bloody skunk, she looks to be the least in terms of bud, shes the coloured plant - smells nice though.

I am watching this thread closely as I'd really like to grow some nice Sativa girls. Learning from you guys before I begin. Watching SM grow her girls is an enjoyment!

Glad you're finding it fun!
Though, ... apart from us both being in the tropical heat,
outdoor guerillas and indoor plants are two very different growing styles!
Just hope I can bring these both to happy completion.

Had a bit more rain this afternoon.
Will keep drying up away for maybe another 24 hrs if I'm lucky.
Forecast for more afternoon showers this coming week.
Though, if we go for more than maybe 2-3 days without rain,
I'll try to go in and hand water.
Also need to give more of that wet top-dressing.
Think I'll just pour the rest on the pots,
and let rain and hand watering work it on down.

Looks like that long dry spell may have ended. For now.
Some rain, enough to soak them well.
Went to check at night.
Worked in the bottled up top dressing mix.
Sitting in the hot sun for over a week, it let out some serious gas when opened. :hothot:
Poured the mushy mix over the top of the two cloth pots.
Added a little amount of water to spread it out.
This was followed by more rain.
So I think they'll be okay for water for a while.

The Thai Gold is definitely forming her buds, now.
Maybe near the end of her stretch.
Each of the two colas are about 30 cm = 12" long, with strong side growth.
Leaves are still light green, some more fans dropping yellow.

The Jack Herer is still stretching out more.
Dark green leaves, very healthy.
Four bigger tops on her.
The branches are all very much growing as straight up as they can.
Midday sun is directly over head.
It was dark, but I looked for signs of pistils...
Maybe. Can't tell, too dark.

Hopefully that top dress plus more rain forecast will mean easier to maintain them in the next week or more.
If enough rain, I shouldn't visit them for a while.

Hey SM :pass::woohoo1: Good news on the girls, and great about the rain, will save you some trips. That is good Jack Herer, sounds like she is a girl. That some nice long colas on Thai Gold. Thank god the top dressing mix didnt combust, sounds like it really build up some gas, but the girls will love it:pie:

Hey SM :pass::woohoo1: Good news on the girls, and great about the rain, will save you some trips. That is good Jack Herer, sounds like she is a girl. That some nice long colas on Thai Gold. Thank god the top dressing mix didnt combust, sounds like it really build up some gas, but the girls will love it:pie:

Best for security. If I can keep myself away...

The Thai Gold colas aren't so much long, as bushy.
The pics on the LBH site are also quite chunky.
Has this kind of structure, but doubt she'll get anywhere near this thick,
as she's already lost a lot of lower leaves.
1593522628500.png

Some of my organic amendments are pellet form.
They are supposed to last for a few months.
But I find that without heavy watering, they take ages to break down.
So soak them in water, until they are sludge, then mix in.
Otherwise the effect is really too slow.

Need updated photos during daylight hours....

Last edited:
I agree SM, dont want to go too often to the grow sites, why your climate is good with reliable rainfall, if i were to guerilla i think the mountains with their reliable rainfall.

Thai Gold is nice and thick for a Sativa plant, that one if the picture is beautiful and mustive come from a large plant. Shame about her lower leaves, i assume insects

Great idea to mix it up, what i do with the slow release pellets i ground them down to a powder and spring on top and water in, its a 50/50 fast /slow release.

:woohoo1: look forward to the update

I agree SM, dont want to go too often to the grow sites, why your climate is good with reliable rainfall, if i were to guerilla i think the mountains with their reliable rainfall.

Thai Gold is nice and thick for a Sativa plant, that one if the picture is beautiful and mustive come from a large plant. Shame about her lower leaves, i assume insects

Great idea to mix it up, what i do with the slow release pellets i ground them down to a powder and spring on top and water in, its a 50/50 fast /slow release.

:woohoo1: look forward to the update

The Thai Gold is actually an F1 between a Thai and Guerilla Gold,
so really she's a hybrid, as the Guerilla Gold has a lot of afghani in the mix IIRC.
F1 s should be fairly consistent, would have been fun to cross back to a F2, as that's where the craziness begins!

The lower leaves... combo of the acidic rainwater before I treated, and then the long periods of dry.

No big problem, a lot of outdoor plants shed lower leaves and have little to no bud down low.

I was thinking of grinding them to a powder, too, but rock hard!
Didn't want to use my kitchen mortar and pestle, as that's for food only!

Some more heavy afternoon rains coming down.
Mornings are great though, nice clear sun.

At least I don't have to water for a few days...
Should ease of in a day or two.
Shouldn't be any problem on the plants, and they have just had that top dressing.

May be a while before I have any more pictures.
Let's see...

Back