A guerilla grow! Love it.everything looks so wild and natural. I am subbed and will be watching how they do out there! So far so good! Why do you think there is so much variance III growth with the girls in the second and third runs?

There are just two Rounds, 28 days apart.

Round 1 is those two larger flowering plants, now day 42.
Round 2 is all the smaller seedlings, now at day 14.

Both rounds started with 6 seeds, 2 each of three strains.
In both rounds, all the seeds from strain type 1 and 3 did very well, strain type 2 a bit weaker, with one good the other effectively dead.
In round 1, the strain 1 seedlings got washed out by a heavy rain just after planting out, and the strain 2 seedling was originally very tiny.
In round 2, strain types 1 and 2 are all doing well, no wash outs, and the strain 2 also has just one plant.

It's not really much variance in growth.
Just more or less luck with the plant out, and the fact that there are 3 strains in there (with differing phenos).

Haven't seen @AJrexxx in here for a while.... how are those Fusion Hazes going? Any update pics?

I don't like that kind of soil with added fertilizer either.

My most stressful times are ... waiting for seeds through customs, carrying seedlings through crowded areas on the way to planting out, and carrying a harvest home through the same crowds when it's all finished.

The actual waiting of growing I don't find stressful at all, that's just up to mother nature, not human laws.

Prohibition sucks.
Hi Amiga, true prohibtion sure sucks and the govt is so slow to get up with the current laws of other countries where its good. I totally would be stressed out also, but is best to stay calm on the outside as to not draw attension, plus i dong really like crowds. So my stress is messing up a grow, but outdoors here seems to have all the pests pillars now flying insects stuck on the buds of the tallest Nimbin girl. You climate is pretty coolish 21 and 17c mins. Winters here the days are around 21c - 24c and nights 10c and under, but i keep the plants under cover. You feed your girls well with the nice organic nutrients.

LBH Selection

Weather has still been very cloudy, but at least the rain has stopped for a bit.
Temps are around 21C during the day and 17C at night.
Won't hurt them, but not ideal for growing, either.
Should pick up to 20C-25C again in a few days, with more sunshine as well.

Round 1 -- Day 47

Strain #3 ladies:

1586344234600.jpeg

Obviously two different phenos, and the taller one is over-shadowing the smaller one, making the difference more obvious.

The taller girl, very sativa in form, though she's only about 60cm = 24" tall.
1586344458000.jpeg

She's starting to put out a nice bud formation, each bud site still expanding out.
Once the sun comes out, this could put on some size perhaps.

The smaller girl, more tight for sure:
1586344197600.jpeg

I'm wondering if this Strain #3 is the Thai Gold... supposed to be a photo, but semi-auto as has ruderalis in her, too.

The small Strain #1 plant that went out with Round 1 has disappeared... bugs??

Round 2 -- Day 19

Meanwhile, the second round plants have been outside for a bit over a week now, in fairly cloudy, cool, rainy weather.
How are they doing?

This little Strain #3 plant is not doing so well.
Used to be two, but the other is no longer.
Have put out maybe just 1 or 2 more sets of leaves in 8 days...
But, still alive!!! Awaiting better weather to take off??
1586344663500.jpeg

The strain #2 plant is the same, down to one, still alive but not growing much:
1586345270500.jpeg

However, some good news, the two strong Strain #1 plants are doing very well!
1586344382100.jpeg

They've got up off the ground, putting out more healthy sets of leaves, with strong 7-point leaves up top.
Now waiting for them to show sex in maybe 2 more weeks or so.

So with Round 1+2 together, will hopefully have some girls from Strain #3 and also Strain #1.

Love and hugs,
~MJS
:love:

LBH Selections

Couldn't help myself, and had an evening visit while the site was free of traffic.
Temps have been around high of 21C and low of maybe 17C in the last few days, plus some light rain.

Round 1 -- Day 42

View attachment 1175026

These two earlier strain #3 girls are looking good!
I should probably push them apart a little, give the smaller one more light and space.
The taller one on the right is getting busy up top, showing those thin sativa leaves.
The smaller on the left is firming up a little, obviously two different flowering phenos here.
The lower yellowing looks like its stopped and not progressed.

Round 2 -- Day 14

How are the new seedlings that were only transplanted out a couple of days ago?

Strain #1 pair
View attachment 1175027
Looking happy there!
They've put out another set of leaves since plant out, five days ago, so indicates they have settled in.
I like how the leaves have gone from 1, to 3, then straight to 6 and 7 points, strong sign of vegetative health and vigor.

Strain #2 pair
View attachment 1175044
Looking a bit funky, but at least the larger one is health, and the smaller one still alive!

Strain #3 pair
View attachment 1175037
Not the best angle, as the slightly bigger one has a leaf blocking the smaller one.
But these two have also put out another set of leaves since plant out, so that's a good sign too.

Weather has been cooler, not enough to stop them, but not ideal.
Hopefully temps will be back up to 25C+ in a few days, with more sun.

All is good in La Buena Hierba guerilla camp!

Love and hugs
~~MJS
:love:
Looking good. Keep hijacking the thread all four of my fusion haze were male. I will be doing another drop here shortly.

:woohoo1: Good news on some of your girls, shame about the others, but thats the wild and nature. Pretty white flowers of the nearby weeds, sort of good camouflage also for the girls. The stock soil looks nice, our soils are not the best in areas here in Australia. Its a rock mine in parts here:nono: unfortinuately no gold or rocks of value apart from the smooth round rock, i use to grin the potash and phosporus granules Hope the weather picks up there with more sun. Here it can be annoying for one moment showers rock in and now again is sunny so i check the radar and see if worth it to bring the girls out

Looking good. Keep hijacking the thread all four of my fusion haze were male. I will be doing another drop here shortly.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!! Four out of four, what are the chances?!? (1/16)
Drop more beans, hombre, drop more beans!

:woohoo1: Good news on some of your girls, shame about the others, but thats the wild and nature. Pretty white flowers of the nearby weeds, sort of good camouflage also for the girls. The stock soil looks nice, our soils are not the best in areas here in Australia. Its a rock mine in parts here:nono: unfortinuately no gold or rocks of value apart from the smooth round rock, i use to grin the potash and phosporus granules Hope the weather picks up there with more sun. Here it can be annoying for one moment showers rock in and now again is sunny so i check the radar and see if worth it to bring the girls out

Yeah, this soil isn't too bad. It's near a river, but it's a bit silty, sandy, but with lots of organic matter too.
Camouflage is nice, but not needed. Most people here don't know what ganja is / looks like, and they are small.
They are just small little plants in an area covered 2' deep in weeds and little bushes and stuff like that.
It's funny on the dirt patch they're growing in, once I added the organic amendments and fertilizer, the regular weeds took off too!
But just wish the sun would come out. Early and mid-March was far warmer than late March and early April... it tricked me!

The creek soil is the best of home here, sounds a nice soil. That's good not many people know what the canna looks like. The weeds are taking advantage of the nutrients you introduced. Problem with the weather it can be unpreditable sometimes, like a rare winter flood, that can happen now and then some years. I want to plant some rainforest species near the creek to fix erosion etc, usuallty its safe from april - august for floods. I was just measuing out for a vege garden and the girls greenhouse (white house). I took your advice with the Sweet Seeds and got one Auto - Bloody Skunk, and plus some photos and autos fast buds barney farms from a local seedbank due to the virus, we cant even go interstate and recommended to stay in our suburb if possible.

LBH Selection

Really shouldn't visit so often, but the weather was too good.
A bit of rain for this weekend, then forecast for a week of sun!
Finally!

Round 2 -- Day 21

Let's do the little ones of Round 2 first.
20200410 LBH Selection (1).jpg

These are the Strain #2.
Can you see that stem? Something is very very wrong, but it's still alive.

Strain #1:
20200410 LBH Selection (2).jpg

Again, something very wrong with that stem.
Is that why they are still so small?

I decided that in this condition, they are not going to survive.
Also, the site where they are is more shaded in the late afternoon than I thought.
So I moved these Strain #2 and #3 seedlings to the same place as the Round 1.
Yes, literally dug them out of the ground and moved them over.
No idea if this will work, or the shock will kill them,
but I figured they are not doing well at all where they are now,
whereas the other location is much more successful for the plants already there.

Which is where the Strain #1 from Round 2 seedlings already are, and they are fine!
20200410 LBH Selection (6).jpg

These Strain #1 plants have continued to put on some height, should be 20 cm = 8" or more.
Very little branching at all, at this point.
But happy, healthy, green, strong.

Round 1 -- Day 49

What we are interested in right now, are the two Strain #3 girls from Round 1.

20200410 LBH Selection (3).jpg

That is both of them, the smaller plant being on the left hand side, tucked away.

The taller, more sativa pheno, is now putting out a lot of pistils, though showing very little crystal development:
20200410 LBH Selection (4).jpg

Meanwhile, the smaller girl is staying tight, definitely will have less size, but already showing trichomes and scent:
20200410 LBH Selection (5).jpg

This little one may be ready by early May, from the look of present development.

Stay safe people!

Looks like 'damping off' on those little ones maybe? They can make it sometimes if they don't keel over. Caused by a fungus. :pass:

Back