Outdoor L0wbobs little auto Outdoor Garden 2017

Visited today for some check after fertilizing, looks like they are getting fat :)

AM#1
AM1.jpg

AM#2
AM2.jpg

AM3#
AM3.jpg

CBD Auto White Widow
CBD.jpg

+Speed
PlusSpeed.jpg

AU
AU.jpg

Pics from the 9th of July:

AM#1

The AM#1 is just getting fatter and fatter, no signs of finishing yet, her headbud is about 12 inches :drool:.

AM1.jpg

AM#2

The AM#2 is my problem-child at the moment because she doesnt get anymore buds but no signs of finishing.

AM2.jpg

AM#3

The AM#3 stayed pretty small but got a lot of weight for her size.

AM3.jpg

CBD

The CBD Auto White Widow showed first signs of finishing and got flushed yesterday for the first time. Really dense, hard and frosty buds!
CBD.jpg

+Speed

The +Speed also showed first signs of finishing and got also flushed yesterday for the first time. The plant stayed pretty small but i've never seen that much bud on such a small plant, very big head.
PlusSpeed.jpg

AU

The AU also stayed small but is almost one bud from bottom to top. She starts slowing down her fattening process but no brown hairs yet, so hopefully she gets some more weight.
AU.jpg

Well sad plottwist, the last days were rly rainy and cold, only a few hours of sun and the mold took its place...

I harvested the 3 Ladies which had mold on them. Maybe @TheMongol can post some pictures of the rests ( they are hanging in his dry room ) that didnt had any mold on them.
So the Auto Ultimate ( only 1 branch was molded ), PlusSpeed ( the complete top bud was ruined and a small bud from the bottom ) and the CBD Auto White Widow ( Most of the top bud and 2 little top buds were molded) are gone.

The 3 Auto Mazars doing fine, but on the AM#3 i have to take a second look tomorrow because i am not sure if she starts to get some mold on her, today i wasnt sure if it is mold or not.

plants were looking real swell.such a shame about the mould,i hope more was saved than lost.
a few of the DK guys indoors and out have had mould issues this year.some strange cloud overhead ?
:karmacloud::vibes:for a change in luck.
:pighug:

Back