What should i grow additionally? Gonna take 3 more plants!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A congratulations little Bob on your legal grow, for a minute I thought they legalize cannabis in Germany. If that's the correct place? my memory is well it's a stoner's memory. I thought so many times about running a few vegetables among my pot plants I just haven't had the time to get it done.

yeah u r right, sadly cannabis is not legal in germany, but all vegetables are hehe so i will give that a try :D

Last edited:
And root juice i only added, when they had been in lightmix before transplating in the SuperFood...adding anything else to Supersoilmix could cause trouble to it...

Me also would like to see the tomatos, they should grown BIG!
No reason they shouldn't be. Might be a problem if they grow too fast splitting skins though. I have done that in dirt more than once. Too much water and too much fert.

A congratulations little Bob on your legal grow, for a minute I thought they legalize cannabis in Germany. If that's the correct place? my memory is well it's a stoner's memory. I thought so many times about running a few vegetables among my pot plants I just haven't had the time to get it done.
Hey jingo, if there is any country left on the world in our state WE would be last on the planet...

By the way you can do multiple choices in the vote ( 3 in total ) and even change your vote if needed.
Done and done. I have wanted to introduce veggies into my room and i am going to look forward to this grow. Thanks.

hey buddy thought id stop by and say hi. i started moruga scorpions (almost as hot as the reaper) this year but at 12 weeks theyre still 4" tall. soil clearly isnt my strongpoint. im gonna make a mini bubbler at some point though so i can put one in the tent on canna nutes and see what happens. been meaning to do it for ages but not had the time. thosechilli seeds can take a long time to pop so be patient with them. mines took a fortnight in root riots on the window ledge.

hey buddy thought id stop by and say hi. i started moruga scorpions (almost as hot as the reaper) this year but at 12 weeks theyre still 4" tall. soil clearly isnt my strongpoint. im gonna make a mini bubbler at some point though so i can put one in the tent on canna nutes and see what happens. been meaning to do it for ages but not had the time. thosechilli seeds can take a long time to pop so be patient with them. mines took a fortnight in root riots on the window ledge.

hey buddy, thanks for stepping by and voting for the 3 open spots.
Yeah the seeds look like they need some time but i keep them at 25 - 27°C and 70 - 90% humidity. I hope this will get them to show some heads soon.

Back