What should i grow additionally? Gonna take 3 more plants!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6acbf45c7fde7f40efb6f1561cd52d0eb62f70dff22602e3e096d215a7e79e84.jpg

@arty zan
would that one interesting for ya?

So finally after a week my supersoil has finished fermenting and has been put into its 19L growbag.

I borrowed the accurate 8 from @TheMongol for some testings:

20170818_202052.jpg

PH is at ~6.4 which is nice!
The supersoil works also with this soil.

So today comes an update:

The vote has been finished and i started some more seeds. To the 3 existing California Reapers i added yesterday 1x Garlic, 1x Tomatoes, 1x Paprika, 1x Rucola, 1x Strawberry and 1x Jalapeno.

Also i gave that small piece of "bhut", i got from @TheMongol, a go and i have to say it is incredibly hot but with a very nice fruity taste. I like it. Maybe i am going to create my own chili hot souce hehe.
I am ill at the moment ( nothing bad ) and a piece of "bhut" makes my nose free again and gets some heat into my head.

Another thing to mention is, that today the first of the 3 California Reapers stretched his head out of the soil. Or better said, it is not its head, see for urself:

20170821_100706.jpg

So i am going to call this Day 1 for the California Reaper [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. When the other 2 are coming out ( i hope so, if not i take the only surviving ) i am going to make a vote, so AFN decides which California Reaper gets to be the one.

[Garlic]
  • The instructions for garlic i found on the internet said i need to lay a garlic 5 - 7 days into a at least 25°C warm, and moisted place for faster germination which i did.
  • I prepared 1 Eazy-Plug and got it also on the warmin-mat.
  • When the garlic is showing signs of germinating i am going to place it into 1 Eazy-Plug and put it back on the warming-mat.
  • I am reading the temp all the time and it is stable at about 26.5°C.

[Tomatoes]
  • The instructions for the seeds said i need to push them into moisted soil which i did

[Rucola]
  • The instructions for the seeds said i need to push them into moisted soil which i did

[Strawberry]

[Jalapeno]

Last edited:
New update:

The Garlic didnt made it, started to get mold. Gonna give that one a retry later.

The 2nd California Reaper came out so it is day 1 for her:
CR2.jpg

Also the Strawberry streched her head out of the soil this morning so also day 1:
straw.jpg

The California Reaper [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 5: ( doing some early LST for some testings :D )
CR1.jpg

And the Rucola day 4:
rucola.jpg

LMAO, lst on chilli...rucola indoors and of course the pc fan is dimmable, you're so funny...i see you in a positive mood to play, he?!:doc3:

Back