Kya Knights Crosses! 2020 (come share your crosses from this year)

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sorbet Dreams
Run down of my 2020 breeding shenanigans :kitty:

My latest chuck is from an auto flower portal breeders pack, mystery fairy x almach, amythyst x mystery fairy, sour crinkle x gold walker, orange crack x gold walker. The seeds seem to be stacked in the vails and not mixed, I'm pretty sure I have a male and female orange crack x gold walker, although the smell of almach (green crack) is haunting me, the buds are remaining green and i dont think they are the mystery fairy cross or the sour crinkle. I will have to grow out the rest of the seeds from these breeders packs later and see what I can ID. I bought two of these mix packs just so I could find this orange crack cross and work it. I crossed the male and female for f2s, as well as; to my super orange haze x mango cream and dna genetics sorbet collection; sorbet dreams, which is smelling like fresh sqeezed oj.

Going back, the cross before that is my grizzly purple x headlights kush. Grizz got a little larfy at the end, shows on the purple phenos but not bad, some indica bed time weed. The recessive green pheno, the headlights kush pheno, has better bud structure? but is possibly unstable? The only one i got hulked out as I like to say, it grew crazy fast/big and pushed out a pollen sack or two. I toasted all my larger plants with a bad feed so i'm not sure how well that could have potentially finished. I'm just ending the test cycle for these i'm kinda ready to move on but would like to f2 the green pheno.

Another set of crosses just prior, I had a random portal male from a freebie mix pack that i unintentionally chucked during my sts run with fast buds green crack trying to do a small batch of fem seeds with, almachs, solo ryders, grizzly purple, spanish diesel, and one of my sweet gelato x [girl scout cookie x deep blue c f2]. The grizzly x green crack cross i have 10 seeds, this was made with the better grizzly purple pheno, should have improved bud structure with the green crack influence, which produces smaller tighter buds. The spanish i have 5, all green crack feminised. The pollen mix is mostly in the #2 solo ryder that went sativa structure while the other two stayed quick indica style. Almachs could be crossed with almach males or likely the green crack.

Before that I used a pollen sack from one of my super orange haze to make a cross with a mango cream. (soma seeds somango auto reinterpretation) Stress hermi pollen sack breeding experiment, i heard it was possible, i was confident the super orange haze was stable. It worked and i'm really grateful to have these genetics still because i only had a few seeds of these two strains and they were both special, i'm happy with the selections that lined up naturally as well.

If your making auto seeds give us a run down of your newest crosses, project progress or whatever highlights you want to share from your work.

Run down of my 2020 breeding shenanigans :kitty:

My latest chuck is from an auto flower portal breeders pack, mystery fairy x almach, amythyst x mystery fairy, sour crinkle x gold walker, orange crack x gold walker. The seeds seem to be stacked in the vails and not mixed, I'm pretty sure I have a male and female orange crack x gold walker, although the smell of almach (green crack) is haunting me, the buds are remaining green and i dont think they are the mystery fairy cross or the sour crinkle. I will have to grow out the rest of the seeds from these breeders packs later and see what I can ID. I bought two of these mix packs just so I could find this orange crack cross and work it. I crossed the male and female for f2s, as well as; to my super orange haze x mango cream and dna genetics sorbet collection; sorbet dreams, which is smelling like fresh sqeezed oj.

Going back, the cross before that is my grizzly purple x headlights kush. Grizz got a little larfy at the end, shows on the purple phenos but not bad, some indica bed time weed. The recessive green pheno, the headlights kush pheno, has better bud structure? but is possibly unstable? The only one i got hulked out as I like to say, it grew crazy fast/big and pushed out a pollen sack or two. I toasted all my larger plants with a bad feed so i'm not sure how well that could have potentially finished. I'm just ending the test cycle for these i'm kinda ready to move on but would like to f2 the green pheno.

Another set of crosses just prior, I had a random portal male from a freebie mix pack that i unintentionally chucked during my sts run with fast buds green crack trying to do a small batch of fem seeds with, almachs, solo ryders, grizzly purple, spanish diesel, and one of my sweet gelato x [girl scout cookie x deep blue c f2]. The grizzly x green crack cross i have 10 seeds, this was made with the better grizzly purple pheno, should have improved bud structure with the green crack influence, which produces smaller tighter buds. The spanish i have 5, all green crack feminised. The pollen mix is mostly in the #2 solo ryder that went sativa structure while the other two stayed quick indica style. Almachs could be crossed with almach males or likely the green crack.

Before that I used a pollen sack from one of my super orange haze to make a cross with a mango cream. (soma seeds somango auto reinterpretation) Stress hermi pollen sack breeding experiment, i heard it was possible, i was confident the super orange haze was stable. It worked and i'm really grateful to have these genetics still because i only had a few seeds of these two strains and they were both special, i'm happy with the selections that lined up naturally as well.

If your making auto seeds give us a run down of your newest crosses, project progress or whatever highlights you want to share from your work.
I've been working silverback which is fastbuds gorilla glue auto fem x kush van stitch auto reg (so now I can actually breed them not just cross them) it's now @ f3 going to f4 now I also have a silverback x double grape going to f2. I just harvested my pineapple crack f4s genetics are pineapple express x green crack x silverback now @ f4 and also just harvested f3 seeds from My Grapefruit genetics are grapefruit x zkittles x silverback now @ f3 I've got many many others but that's the stuff in last 6months or so here are a few pics below first pic silverback then grapefruit for 4 pics then 3 more silverback then 4 double grape x silverback then 2 pineapple cracks all are auto regs
20200123_141532.jpg
20200219_133751(1).jpg
20200220_111153.jpg
20200303_132443.jpg
20200322_092612.jpg
20200903_104241(1).jpg
20200903_104241.jpg
20200916_121829(1).jpg
20200917_092354(2).jpg
20200929_121917.jpg
20200929_121855.jpg
20200929_122141.jpg
20201101_105235.jpg
20201102_095640.jpg

Nice you have the silver back from nastyn8t and have worked it quite a bit, i was trying to get his f1 apefruit. I thought about his strains a couple times, im glad to see that line being worked. I have headwaters sirus blast im going to work off of, similar kinda stitch strain cross. RIP to headwater btw. :frowny1:

Love the sound of the pineapple crack and that you are working in reg.

Im trying to mess with some zkittles, hopefully cross w/ gelato lines to make some auto runtz. I'm getting a zkittles cross from synergy in the mail soon. Also been trying to mess with the grape fruit for a minute. I just got my 5 pack, first two didnt go so well, hoping to find something nice in the next 3.

Last edited:
I have a cross that I named Pinky Tuscadero.. It's at f3 of the full auto fem gen. I started years ago by hunting a 10 pack of auto regs I got from Daz from Mephisto. The cross was chemdogging x Ripleys Og.. I found a keeper male and made f2 stock to hunt.. Next I ran 5 packs of Devils Cream from Sweet seeds.. I picked a single female to pollinate with the Chemdogging x Ripleys pollen.. I ran about 30 of those auto regs and found two females that showed color and sex early on. I reversed one, pollinated the other. That got me to the f1 full auto fem generation. I ran 25 or so of the f1's.. Found 2 more females that I liked.. This time the selection was based on branch structure/height and node counts. I ran a bunch of those f2's.. 90% of them showed color.. Most of the buds from these f2's ended up being a pinkish color with really nice structure and bud stacking. So on my final run of the f2's I picked two more females that expressed that pink color and the few traits I had been wanting, reversed one, pollinated the other.. Thus the name pinky.. That happened early 2020. I've been running the f3s all year and sending out testers.. They are very stable and all show color. Most a deep pink.. Some get dark purple. Tallest has been 4 1/2 feet, shortest has been 2ft.. The most common phenom have been pink, with red licorice/lemon kush terp profile. No herm issues or mutants.

Here are 2 I've got going now. One already dark purple, and one just starting to show color. The lighter one is most common and will end up a pinkish color.
20201121_204735~2.jpg
20201121_204755~2.jpg

Next run im doing is a cross i made a few years ago and never tested. I really liked the male i choose and want to see what he left me. I will document that in my other thread since its supposed to encompass the work coming out of my first cross. I keep jumping to new gear and making new f1s. Ive been intending to make f2s with some of my crosses but will end up doing a run just to see whats what so i can come back and do it again with insight. Ill post some nug shots soon from the f1 test plants im getting through now, orange x mango, shot #2 and purp x headlights.

Here is a sodk x Tripple D x silverback crack this will be worked further aswell this was the 1 I pollenated to get seeds for f2 did a stress test and all, and ya I actually got silverback crack first and from a member here who had an accidental pollenation and sent me some then I got a few others apefruit included I will put up my gorilla squach that's 1 of my favorites and I actually sent him that which he is currently playing with really likes it 1 reason I'm choosing regs is simply I've got better results considering some breeders stuff semi heroes ect not naming anyone but you've seen it so I'm trying to make some stable regs make some fems after f4 which pineapple crack is finally so soon
20200204_084055.jpg
20200204_084227.jpg
20200201_121158.jpg
20200201_121113.jpg
20200204_084000.jpg
20200204_083955.jpg
20200217_105830.jpg
20200219_133614.jpg
20200221_105654.jpg
20200221_105721.jpg
20200224_135718.jpg
20200225_105048.jpg
20200225_105053.jpg
20200225_105106.jpg

Gorilla squach f3 (Silverback crack x hubbasquach x 24carat) this is wat I sent him his lady says it's too stinky lol but he likes it. The my grapefruit is apefruit bx I made x zkittles x apefruit if I remembered correctly 2 generations recrossed and then back crossed and currently@ f3.
20191029_104156.jpg
20200206_103525.jpg
20200206_103533.jpg
20200213_105326.jpg
20200213_105403.jpg
20200225_105421.jpg
20200225_121426.jpg
20200226_110347.jpg
20200301_142125.jpg
20200302_101704.jpg
20200303_132237.jpg
20200308_184833.jpg
20200308_184844.jpg

I have the f2s of my photo auto cross, royal silk from in house and spanish diesel from short stuff, wasn't sure how my seed count was looking till now. I'm happy with how it went with my male but I now have seeds from at least 7 females. I'm just going to throw all the immature looking seeds in a planter and see what I can get to auto. I already have a pot of seeds I split and threw together, I'm anxious to see what's coming out of these.

My Nympho is now at f5. She appeared after a few chucks. She had everything that I was looking for in a stains. Potency, skunky, lemon, citrus, pine, the works. I began to line her out and grow her exclusively for several years. many have said that the Nympho is too strong for them, so I decided to make some crosses with her in April of this year. The crosses that in have grown out already turned out great and my friend and family really enjoy them. I’m really proud of my Nympho and myself.
It’s great to see people working on their on strain. It takes hard work and diligence to creat a personal strain tailored to ones personal needs. My best advice for anyone who decides to take on this endeavor is that you get out of it what you put into it. So keep up there good work. Keep breeding your strain until she is perfect for you
By the way, Those strains are beautiful. There are some nice once floating around afn. @Boognelson87 @Fitzy @Kya Knight @automan2 @Stylez2
B3205F11-6C56-4A8E-A697-96678BCB2D3C.jpeg
B3720EFD-04C7-40A0-B313-00995FB87B28.jpeg
0577ECAB-2799-4162-8A31-76DF6078F75C.jpeg
28E7F1AA-4F1B-46AA-BECD-B9DFDD4C72FF.jpeg

My Nympho is now at f5. She appeared after a few chucks. She had everything that I was looking for in a stains. Potency, skunky, lemon, citrus, pine, the works. I began to line her out and grow her exclusively for several years. many have said that the Nympho is too strong for them, so I decided to make some crosses with her in April of this year. The crosses that in have grown out already turned out great and my friend and family really enjoy them. I’m really proud of my Nympho and myself.
It’s great to see people working on their on strain. It takes hard work and diligence to creat a personal strain tailored to ones personal needs. My best advice for anyone who decides to take on this endeavor is that you get out of it what you put into it. So keep up there good work. Keep breeding your strain until she is perfect for you
By the way, Those strains are beautiful. There are some nice once floating around afn. @Boognelson87 @Fitzy @Kya Knight @automan2 @Stylez2 View attachment 1262527View attachment 1262528View attachment 1262529View attachment 1262530
Very nice strain and tent there! There's something about having your own. My F3 hippie snacks just got planted to go to F4! I seen your tag in other thread I will reply to that soon. the nympho may not be the high for me but I bet the ol lady would love it. are the strains you crossed it with in the other thread?

Back