Kya Knights Crosses! 2020 (come share your crosses from this year)

Very nice strain and tent there! There's something about having your own. My F3 hippie snacks just got planted to go to F4! I seen your tag in other thread I will reply to that soon. the nympho may not be the high for me but I bet the ol lady would love it. are the strains you crossed it with in the other thread?
I have been hinting around about the Nympho for a while. It’s was hard to figure a strain name for her that was not already taken. She was built for my wife. So I named her after my wife. That’s another story.
The community used to be really critical about people crossing their own Strains to make new ones. So I decided to mainly to keep the Nympho on the hush. Beside I had this awesome strain and couldn’t grow worth a flip.
The Nympho was motivation to learn how to grow better. People who smoked her used to alway say, it’s smoking.. but always asked why does it look like that. I always replied that it’s an autoflower. The truth is I sucked at growing. I could grow enough to have personal smoke. But I was embarrassed every time someone looked at it. Often people would pass her by just because of how she looked.
The only answer was, I had to learn to grow better. The more I learned the better the Nympho got. At first it would take about 1/2 a gram to get me and my wife blitz. I went around the neighborhood hood looking for those I claiming they had a higher tolerance and it would knock them off their feet as well. I remember telling a cousin that I’m not going to stop until about 1/4 inch off a blunt would do the trick.
Since I’m an over achiever, the average person will be lit just from lightening her up. The word around here is not to take over 3 hits. Women seem to tolerate her better. Not many men smoke the Nympho, she is just too much for them. That makes her name even better. She is a true Nympho. Fly High!

604FCC1E-293D-4957-AD33-1CDF23955A7E.jpeg

First true "project" Gold glue X sour stomper, then found a male in some of stones gear and that got crossed to the F1 GGxSS. Beautiful big ol' fat nugs. Plan is to continue to cube to the GGxSS, and then will work down those lines a bit.
20201101_153858.jpg
20200821_163112.jpg

I have been hinting around about the Nympho for a while. It’s was hard to figure a strain name for her that was not already taken. She was built for my wife. So I named her after my wife. That’s another story.
The community used to be really critical about people crossing their own Strains to make new ones. So I decided to mainly to keep the Nympho on the hush. Beside I had this awesome strain and couldn’t grow worth a flip.
The Nympho was motivation to learn how to grow better. People who smoked her used to alway say, it’s smoking.. but always asked why does it look like that. I always replied that it’s an autoflower. The truth is I sucked at growing. I could grow enough to have personal smoke. But I was embarrassed every time someone looked at it. Often people would pass her by just because of how she looked.
The only answer was, I had to learn to grow better. The more I learned the better the Nympho got. At first it would take about 1/2 a gram to get me and my wife blitz. I went around the neighborhood hood looking for those I claiming they had a higher tolerance and it would knock them off their feet as well. I remember telling a cousin that I’m not going to stop until about 1/4 inch off a blunt would do the trick.
Since I’m an over achiever, the average person will be lit just from lightening her up. The word around here is not to take over 3 hits. Women seem to tolerate her better. Not many men smoke the Nympho, she is just too much for them. That makes her name even better. She is a true Nympho. Fly High!

View attachment 1262646
Hey we all start somewhere. I'm no expert. Be proud of your accomplishment here. I've had alot of help along the way with my cross and growing from others on here. I got alot to learn myself. I learned alot just growing my own strain. Being able to grow 10 plus plants at a time even in small pots helped me alot. Ive also gotten more practice on areas I'm already good at which made me better. You form a bond with this plant. You got 5 generations in her. It took me 10 months to get 3 generations from these 2 autos nonstop growing. Every single day of working with them. Seeds in dirt now got 6 more months then should have feminized seeds then im going on vacation lol. So you got a year and a half to 2 years minimum in yours. years of daily work and thinking. That's alot of knowledge and experience gained. You'll only get better from here too. She looks great and I love the height limit. I dont grow sativas for myself or anything uppity or has me wanting to die. My body just dont allow it most the time. Heavy indicas. But I do grow weed for my ol lady too. So if these ever become available or test I would gladly go for it. Just the smoke prolly isnt for me. Do you plan on taking her to F9?

Hey we all start somewhere. I'm no expert. Be proud of your accomplishment here. I've had alot of help along the way with my cross and growing from others on here. I got alot to learn myself. I learned alot just growing my own strain. Being able to grow 10 plus plants at a time even in small pots helped me alot. Ive also gotten more practice on areas I'm already good at which made me better. You form a bond with this plant. You got 5 generations in her. It took me 10 months to get 3 generations from these 2 autos nonstop growing. Every single day of working with them. Seeds in dirt now got 6 more months then should have feminized seeds then im going on vacation lol. So you got a year and a half to 2 years minimum in yours. years of daily work and thinking. That's alot of knowledge and experience gained. You'll only get better from here too. She looks great and I love the height limit. I dont grow sativas for myself or anything uppity or has me wanting to die. My body just dont allow it most the time. Heavy indicas. But I do grow weed for my ol lady too. So if these ever become available or test I would gladly go for it. Just the smoke prolly isnt for me. Do you plan on taking her to F9?
@Boognelson87 well put and thank you. In my situation, I have learned not to do anything in a hurry. I’m not saying that you or anyone else is rushing things by any means. I have over 5 years in the Nympho plant.
On that note, the constant stacking of genetics create the mutations that you see in most strains. Most mutations make the strains harder to grow for most. Or they preform non conventionally. I have extensive breeding experience in other areas. This experience has taught me how to build genetics for the future of my breeding program. I’m not building a one hit wonder. You will instantly know that if you smoke one of my crosses.
Breeders use certain strains because of their ability to produce new strain that are just as great. For instance the GSC strain. The main thing the breeder (??) said is that Girl Scout Cookies produces from seed. So I made sure the Nympho is able to produce from seed. Great consistent seed are a must have to be a great autoflower strain.
I took cues from Mephisto and took the Nympho a step further by making sure her crosses are as great as she is. Her 1st gen crosses turned out even better than I expected. I also took from Mephisto the knowledge of knowing that people are going to breed your strains. Either to make seeds for themselves, or to use in their own crosses. That’s just how it is.
Since no one can stop what other people do with the seeds they buy, i decided to help myself as I help others. The first gen crosses are 50% Nympho. This creates the potential to produce another great strains my mixing and matching the crosses. This also allows nympho line breeders more room to develop future strains without the Nympho being too overpowering in them It gives the breeder the ability to know their crosses are in there. You see it , you taste it, you smell it. It’s yours, plus the power of the nympho.
Nympho crosses are available for those willing to $upport my time and effort$. In the future afn members will get priority and discounts since she was born here. I packaged the seeds in packs of 5. If I were to sell them, I think I would ask a pack. I think that’s very fair. Me$$age me if interested and we can go from there.

Last edited:
@Kya Knight please forgive me, I didn’t mean to highjack your post.
There is a post where a guy says to show you seed collection. I laughed to myself when I saw it.
The funny thing is, even though I have quite a few seed, I still show my support by continuing to buy from my favorite breeders when the new strains become available.
I understand what goes into creating strains. There is a huge difference in a breeder versus someone who is just chucking pollen between hot (hyped) strains.
A breeder will takes the time to add certain attributes to the strain that’s being created. A chucker doesn’t even think about why they are breeding or what they are breeding.
As a breeder/ chucker, do you have a final goal? Do you have an ideal of what strains to use in order to make your goal a reality? Is there a reason that you are building this strain? What’s your motivation? Is your end product capable of doing its job?
A breeder will alway look to improved his creation when it isn’t quite right. He will always ask himself what can he do to make his creation better? Do I need Color? Are my yields sufficient? How is my potency, terps, and taste? Doninneed to increase or decrease my size? Is my growth time good for my situation? These are some of the many thoughts that a breeder will consider when building a strain.
A chucker will just keep adding pollen from different strains with the mentality let’s see what this makes!” For real, you should have some ideal of the outcome of the strains that you are crossing together, or adding to your creation.
Also a breeder will know if he is dealing with a chucked plant or if he is dealing with a real f3, f4 or f9 plant.
I’m not gonna say that chuckers are doing it wrong. But I will say, “that’s not how I did it.” Like I always tell people, “I am an overachiever!” And so is the Nympho. Fly High!
EFE2E15E-BCCA-4DBC-B318-E56DBF0A395F.jpeg
C0C474F4-370C-40FD-8A6C-9ADF101FEA02.jpeg
8B81B6BC-C5D2-4DE0-A2C5-4DD01BC49955.jpeg
48A35F71-2346-4A2D-BDBA-A3B9A287CBE1.jpeg
7C072F5D-4949-4FD3-8065-36423C7E9B40.jpeg
1DB18188-8F67-41BB-BD5F-9D027A2B69E2.jpeg

Last edited:

Can't see myself buying another pack, pretty much have everything I could ask for.
@Kya Knight please understand that these post aren’t directed at you I’m just using the screen to show that my pics are current. I do understand having what you want. And please keep doing what you are doing. Growing cannabis can be meditating and great stress relief. The reason you grow is your own. I’m happy with you sharing your efforts. Thank you.
im Happy with the Nympho. I have been smoking exclusively. Smoking here for over 4 years. I serve my family and friends and they love her. Flavor chasing is the biggest feed back that I get from my people. When people hear about new strains, they want to try them. You will get there.
Now here is the dilemma. I take the time to grow the strain that they are asking for. They try it and then they don’t want it. They will tell me not to give it to them, they want the nympho. My wife will leave them in the astray until company come over then give it to them. Or I will pass it along to the younger crowd because they seem to enjoy it. If I have to, I’m just make some edibles out of it and give them away.
One day my wife say why don’t you breed the Nympho with it. I’m like yeah. She should be ready to breed. If not my next generation, gen 4, is here I’ll try it as well. The Nympho gen 3 crosses turned out better than expected. My wife loves them. The gen 4 crosses are in the tent along with some f2 of the gen 3 crosses.
I post pics and let afn crows semi know what I have going on. The members show a lot of interest, But I told my wife it’s not cool to pass out other people’s work. In my opinion the first generation crosses are not mine. That just how I feel. The f2 are mine.
I have a strain that’s called Mistress, she is breed to have color. Mistress will show the world that a purple strain Be great too. My Punch out strain is dedicated to Mike Tyson. Then there is one I call Chocolate Thunder we all know everybody loves chocolate. They are all in f2. Yes I have been very busy.
I’m working on my Strawberry Ice cream, Murder Cookies and Korona Kush. And hopefully I can get a break in somewhere. I need a vacation. Lol. I’ll try to remember to post pics. With the family plants, the grand babies, and the wife, I barely have a second to my self.
Intend to be long winded here at afn. It’s not only a break time for me, I also use the time to try and catch afn up on the process.
I know some people who consider themselves chuckers are not going to like what I said in my previous post. We all have to start somewhere. In my opinion chucking has a bad connotation to it. People often use the term to offend other that are doing their own thing. I have been called a chucker several times here. Although I was offended, I kept quiet and continued to work on my strains.
I often tell people to keep doing what they are doing and not let the opinions of others stop them. I always tell people to keep up the good work. It’s your time, your investments and your strain, do with it as you see fit. As for me, I try to get the most out of my effort, because time and investment is precious to me.

I'm joking around, I'm trying not to buy new crosses because I'm working with so many already.

I thought I ordered a pack of gorilla zkittlz from synergy, I'm waiting to see what happened with that. I'm gonna cross zkittlz with gelato for runtz?

I got a tangerine dream auto cross from someone recently; that was the last pack I had to have.

I'm joking around, I'm trying not to buy new crosses because I'm working with so many already.

I thought I ordered a pack of gorilla zkittlz from synergy, I'm waiting to see what happened with that. I'm gonna cross zkittlz with gelato for runtz?

I got a tangerine dream auto cross from someone recently; that was the last pack I had to have.
When did you order? I got my synergy order monday took about 7 days

Back