New Grower Kind Soil LSD-25 Auto Journal (No Nutrients)

Could be sunburn
I was thinking the same thing, the spots have not spread to any other leaves and they are recovering very well so that could be possible. They are doing a lot better and getting a little purple already.

In planting regular garden vegetables -when you start your seedlings indoors - you have to slowly acclimate them to the sun in a process called hardening off. Basically, you start with one hour out on one day and slowly build up the amount of time they're outside over the course of a week or so, adding an hour a day until they can stay out all day without sun burning. If you don't, the sun will quickly kill your plants dead. Just something to keep in mind if you want to try to move your indoor plants outdoors in the future.

In planting regular garden vegetables -when you start your seedlings indoors - you have to slowly acclimate them to the sun in a process called hardening off. Basically, you start with one hour out on one day and slowly build up the amount of time they're outside over the course of a week or so, adding an hour a day until they can stay out all day without sun burning. If you don't, the sun will quickly kill your plants dead. Just something to keep in mind if you want to try to move your indoor plants outdoors in the future.
Thank you for the info, I had no idea. Very helpful much appreciated and they are healing very well.

Day 39, all is well. Nice purp spots forming.
20170623_131208.jpg

Reactions: SPZ
Beautiful plants, bro. Excellent work. I love how all the nodes are tightly stacked.

Back