New Grower Kind Soil LSD-25 Auto Journal (No Nutrients)

Hello my friend and thanks for commenting, yeah I won't be putting any nutrients in myself, it's all in the Kind Soil. From everything I've read and the helpful people here on afn I will only need to add calmag, however some say extra bloom nutes at the end will help with more production. But I think this time I will let them do their thing and add nothing and see what happens. Updates coming soon.
Or just use recharge. If you use calmag make sure it is organic or it will mess with the soil

Planting your beans a tiny bit deeper will keep the seed casing from "helmeting" your seedlings 99% of the time. Doesn't look like it had any negative effect, they're looking great! This is my favorite part of the grow, the explosion! :thumbsup:

How deep do you plant Seabass? Getting ready for my first indoor grow from seed, just curious what other folks are doing. LOL the seedpacks from Mephisto don't say the seed depth and row spacing the way the seedpacks for garden veg do.

So yesterday I let the ladies go outside for some sunshine, now today one of my ladies has these large rust colored spots. Don't know what to do.

Attachments

• 20170608_030943.jpg
    20170608_030943.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 20170608_030934.jpg
    20170608_030934.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 150
Thinking it might be rust fungus but not sure, going to try the baking soda trick.

Last edited:
How deep do you plant Seabass? Getting ready for my first indoor grow from seed, just curious what other folks are doing. LOL the seedpacks from Mephisto don't say the seed depth and row spacing the way the seedpacks for garden veg do.
Right around 2 cm. :thumbsup:

No one? Well it's been 2 days and it's not spreading. Looking healthy aside from the initial copper spots, leaves are standing at attention

Updates coming next week.

Last edited:
Back