New Grower Kind Soil LSD-25 Auto Journal (No Nutrients)

LOL this killed me, Baron. Buds are looking sweet!
Lolol Ikr, I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks bro they are smelling super dank too. Just wish they were a little taller, I learned that lsd-25 does not like 24 hours of light at all. Gonna start a new batch 18-6. Nice buds developing though and super frosty already. Updates coming soon

No one? Well it's been 2 days and it's not spreading. Looking healthy aside from the initial copper spots, leaves are standing at attention
Ever figure out what the rust was have the same prob

Mine looks nothing like that day 40 from germ
20170717_023153.jpg

Thanks for posting this journal. Going to try Kind Soil so it will be helpful to watch your grow as a guide to mine.

From what I've read, when folks get rusty leaves with a Kindsoil grow, it's usually because people are using something with phosphoric acid like GH pH Down to adjust their pH. You're only supposed to use citric acid to lower pH, like EarthJuice Crystals.

Does this sound like your situation?

I got rusty leaves i fed silicate mollasses agave nectar and some soul glow, and 1 feeding i did a quarter to an 8th strength of all of the general organics go box..i had a prob with the nuyes before but my friend just watered plain and is having the same probs

I use lemon juice for my ph down im cheap and in concept it works

For me it was sunburn/hardening off from putting them outside without adjusting them to it first which really stunted the growth.

Last edited:
Broke my phone so I haven't been able to take pics until today. Day 74 on the ladies, they were stunted early so I didn't get as much as I hoped for but I got some decent smoke and and a lot of experience from this and I'm going to keep working with this strain and push for a better harvest next time. So I had 3 ladies total, the tallest only reached 13 inches due to the early sunburn and 24 hours of light did not help, going 18-6 next time. The buds smell super fruity, skunky and sweet with a faint coffee after smell. The buds are fluffy but the bigger ones are nice and dense. Will post with close up pics when it's dried.

Attachments

• unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 230
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 233
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    198 KB · Views: 232
Thanks for posting this journal. Going to try Kind Soil so it will be helpful to watch your grow as a guide to mine.
Thank's for commenting my friend and good luck with your grow, kind soil is awesome. It really does bring out the flavors and smells of the bud. My only regrets are leaving them on 24/7 lights, sunburn/hardening off earlier in their lives and using 2 gallon pots instead of 3. Trying again on 18/6 this time. The buds turned out great though and will post new pics and a smoke report soon.

Last edited:
Back