New Grower Kind Soil LSD-25 Auto Journal (No Nutrients)

Day 17 20170601_120842.jpg 20170601_120836.jpg 20170601_120831.jpg

The seeds were still attached when they popped for a while, that's why some of the leaves are slightly bent

Last edited:
The seeds were still attached when they popped for a while, that's why some of the leaves are slightly bent
Planting your beans a tiny bit deeper will keep the seed casing from "helmeting" your seedlings 99% of the time. Doesn't look like it had any negative effect, they're looking great! This is my favorite part of the grow, the explosion! :thumbsup:

Planting your beans a tiny bit deeper will keep the seed casing from "helmeting" your seedlings 99% of the time. Doesn't look like it had any negative effect, they're looking great! This is my favorite part of the grow, the explosion! :thumbsup:
I was thinking the same thing brother, will definitely make sure I plant deeper next time.

im sorry, i must be tripping here. no nute soil? wow, every day is indeed a schoolday. this should be interesting. been on here a while now and never seen this mentioned before so lookin forward to seeing what you can do : ) keep it green amigo your lookin awesome so far !

im sorry, i must be tripping here. no nute soil? wow, every day is indeed a schoolday. this should be interesting. been on here a while now and never seen this mentioned before so lookin forward to seeing what you can do : ) keep it green amigo your lookin awesome so far !
Hello my friend and thanks for commenting, yeah I won't be putting any nutrients in myself, it's all in the Kind Soil. From everything I've read and the helpful people here on afn I will only need to add calmag, however some say extra bloom nutes at the end will help with more production. But I think this time I will let them do their thing and add nothing and see what happens. Updates coming soon.

Back