Dutch Passion Ken357's 2017 Dutch outdoor endeavors with Dutch Passion autofems

Far more east...central to country...oh yeah for sure though....tried many many iconic cannadian strains in the last 20 years.
My girlfriend is from Ontario but her sister lives in Calgary. She'll be growing DP next year too. Probably Frisian Dew, Passion#1, and Shaman. Do you think they'll finish well there?
Sharing one with y'all!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

My girlfriend is from Ontario but her sister lives in Calgary. She'll be growing DP next year too. Probably Frisian Dew, Passion#1, and Shaman. Do you think they'll finish well there?
Sharing one with y'all!

Hey...yes on all 3 strains...grown the dew and passion. Both finished last week of september(dew) or first week of october(passion). Personally the dew is my least favorite toke from DP. Think fast is doing exceptional, and i did a durban last season that was fantastic.

Think Fast
IMG_4345.JPG

IMG_4362640.jpg

Durban POison
IMG_4203.JPG

Also consider the DP blueberry...monster plants every time.

Think Fast
View attachment 766717

View attachment 766718

Durban POison
View attachment 766719

Also consider the DP blueberry...monster plants every time.
Omg! They're huge! I'll forward the pics to my "sister in law". She'll love it! She's waiting for legislation to finally change in Canada. Anyway, my favorite DP outdoor strain is Shaman. You need to get the right phenotype though. Soooooo sweet! Cedarwood, sandalwood, and licorice come to mind. Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is rather couch locking and stupifying to me. It's my sleeping pill [emoji42]
Frisian Dew is a fantastic BHO source! Very productive! And an awesome flavor when dabbed. Hmmmm! Join me?

Yesterday I started seeing the first pistils show up on most of the girls. I sure hope they keep growing in the meantime because most are only a foot (30cm) high yet... Lol! Here's a few pictures for y'all:
It's not easy taking sharp pictures in the wind... Lol
05b34d935a085f684c2571adc320ee63.jpg
5f9cba2d8a4c0d2d9d39f1e7a44f7bef.jpg
1273d5a08e52e0ae0f42e6406a1437ff.jpg
73adf39d998e652bb202342f93ec5ceb.jpg

Lovely work, @Ken357 .
My plants are in the wild, but also outdoors in pots.
I'm really interested in the Cindy Jack too.
:slap:

Omg! They're huge! I'll forward the pics to my "sister in law". She'll love it! She's waiting for legislation to finally change in Canada. Anyway, my favorite DP outdoor strain is Shaman. You need to get the right phenotype though. Soooooo sweet! Cedarwood, sandalwood, and licorice come to mind. Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is rather couch locking and stupifying to me. It's my sleeping pill [emoji42]
Frisian Dew is a fantastic BHO source! Very productive! And an awesome flavor when dabbed. Hmmmm! Join me?

For sure, i'll have a dab thanks!
If she has room make sure you suggest the DP blueberry....i cant even express how big they can get...both last season and the year before the BB put those two plants to shame. I really do like the toke on the passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]...really nice taste and a solid heavy indica buzz.
Hmmm haven't tried the shaman yet...i ran the orange hill special last season but she finishes a little late for me. Yes the frisian dew was a very productive plant for me(just over 50oz dry in my prime spot)...just wasnt too fond of the taste and the buzz just didnt have the hammer effect of many other DP strains i have tried.

OH hey...complete detailed smoke and grow reports in the DP reviews section....might be useful for you sister in law!

OH hey...complete detailed smoke and grow reports in the DP reviews section....might be useful for you sister in law!
I'm amazed the Blueberry did well outside. I've never tried growing Blueberry yet. I'm more a sativa guy. But outside...? Wow! How is the susceptibility to bud rot? Something for next year then. I'll send sis-in-law some seeds too. She has a greenhouse so it might be spectacular.

Omg! I just tied the link with your (GreenSkell's) outdoor grow report on dp's website and you on here. Lolz!

Last edited:
Back