Dutch Passion Ken357's 2017 Dutch outdoor endeavors with Dutch Passion autofems

To my surprise I found an extra Auto Glueberry OG growing happily in the discarded pots. I went to clean up the unused pots etc and found her reaching for the sun. She's a strange little runt with a possible second main cola. I'll let her tag along for the ride as she's very determined!
95b7b2d93f26856caf69bf447ca16d47.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

A DP runt, not to worry..... wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be the queen of spades...... Biggest yielding DP I ever grew, a Think Big that gave 353 g in 90 days started out pretty much like that....and the other 3 that grew "normally" in the same run was outmatched by a fair margin.....

A DP runt, not to worry..... wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be the queen of spades...... Biggest yielding DP I ever grew, a Think Big that gave 353 g in 90 days started out pretty much like that....and the other 3 that grew "normally" in the same run was outmatched by a fair margin.....
Haha! I wouldn't be surprised if you're right. She is showing lots of vigor atm. I'll keep an eye on her especially. It sure is gonna be crowded on my balcony this summer! [emoji12]

Yesterday I started seeing the first pistils show up on most of the girls. I sure hope they keep growing in the meantime because most are only a foot (30cm) high yet... Lol! Here's a few pictures for y'all:
It's not easy taking sharp pictures in the wind... Lol
05b34d935a085f684c2571adc320ee63.jpg
5f9cba2d8a4c0d2d9d39f1e7a44f7bef.jpg
1273d5a08e52e0ae0f42e6406a1437ff.jpg
73adf39d998e652bb202342f93ec5ceb.jpg

Nice work so far!! Plants are looking good!
I have a DP AWW, Cindy Jack, Brooklyn Sunrise, AWW CBD and a DP Glueberry growing outdoors currently...all around day 30.

Nice work so far!! Plants are looking good!
I have a DP AWW, Cindy Jack, Brooklyn Sunrise, AWW CBD and a DP Glueberry growing outdoors currently...all around day 30.
A nice collection indeed! I hope you're in a better climate than I am! [emoji23] I'm hoping to find a few DP auto's that do well outside in Holland. But they've gone through some serious extremes till now. So on cold nights I put them on my windowsill. Just to help them out a little... Lol

Yesterday I started seeing the first pistils show up on most of the girls. I sure hope they keep growing in the meantime because most are only a foot (30cm) high yet... Lol! Here's a few pictures for y'all:
It's not easy taking sharp pictures in the wind... Lol
05b34d935a085f684c2571adc320ee63.jpg
5f9cba2d8a4c0d2d9d39f1e7a44f7bef.jpg
1273d5a08e52e0ae0f42e6406a1437ff.jpg
73adf39d998e652bb202342f93ec5ceb.jpg

looking good they should get a bit more growth before flowering fully sets in my indoor colorado cookies exploded in the first weeks in flower

looking good they should get a bit more growth before flowering fully sets in my indoor colorado cookies exploded in the first weeks in flower
That's great! And that for an indica. I'm hoping my sativa's will double up in height. The weather forecast is good so fingers crossed!

A nice collection indeed! I hope you're in a better climate than I am! [emoji23] I'm hoping to find a few DP auto's that do well outside in Holland. But they've gone through some serious extremes till now. So on cold nights I put them on my windowsill. Just to help them out a little... Lol

Hit and miss over her in Cannada....it can be great weather, but cold is something we deal with

Hit and miss over her in Cannada....it can be great weather, but cold is something we deal with
are you up north or down at he border
so u know all about the famous B.C bud EH?:crying::pass:

Back