Outdoor kayaman's guerilla grow(Gorilla Glue Bloody Skunk)

Very glad to come across your grow. Nice plants you have there. I'll be growing autos outdoors in a couple of months down under.I used colloidal silver and crossed auto gorilla glue over, auto ultimate,auto magnum,auto candy kush,auto gorilla glue,pineapple express auto and syrup auto.good to see auto gorilla glue can get good buds in the summer sun. Cheers for the photos

Gorilla Glue Auto from Fastbuds are killer man! They are so powerful with stress and got bigger bigger bigger. I cant tell how much they gonna weight but its gonna be a lot.

Bloody skunks are going to be harvested next week.

The 2 I have are getting stinky but I sacrificed buds for making seeds. There very stocky , stinky plants only about 2 foot tall . looking forward to harvesting the seeds and seeing them grow in summer. I've heard that they can be a nice potent strain

Go for it K-man...my biggest actual one is a AutoMazar at 89 cm, hope some will reach 1 meter...Happy Growing!

Just for you, bud!
20170618_210342.jpg

Pure AutoMazar from my last indoor grow...love it too!

I ve heard a lot of AutoMazar. Should give it a shot! :)

Automazar has a great rep for getting big outdoors...cant say from experience though! My bloody skunk is the tallest auto in my garden...day 32 and has to be over 30"(75cm), will measure soon for accuracy. Hope your tokes are all awesome bud!! Look forward to hearing about effect, smell and taste.

Definitely you should...so powerfull genes in this strain and they forgive some mistakes and rough circumstances also...new pics of yours?

New updates guys!

Bloody Skunks will be harvested in a couple of days. Buds are not fat, i dont think i can get enough yield of this. But it looks awesome! :)

Gorilla Glues are just perfect! They have couple of weeks for harvest , not even started to flush.

Back