Outdoor kayaman's guerilla grow(Gorilla Glue Bloody Skunk)

Hey..yes i am pumped to see what the sweet Bloody skunk and also the Cream Mandarin Xl i have grown can do!! Little further north here at 45thN

Oh hey bud....i edited out your specific longitude and latitude so your exact location isnt given away!

Hey..yes i am pumped to see what the sweet Bloody skunk and also the Cream Mandarin Xl i have grown can do!! Little further north here at 45thN

Oh hey bud....i edited out your specific longitude and latitude so your exact location isnt given away!

thanks man.:))

its very hot and high humidity here. daytime over 32-33 celcius degrees and full of sunlight!

latitude:38
elevation:168.6 m
sea level: 60 m

why did you ask that mate?
Probably just trying to get a feel for your climate.

Just like to see how autos grow in different climates, looking for patterns or anything interesting is all. Thanks for posting your grow show kayaman.

Guerilla Style...the best style! Nice trees, bud...what's the height?

Very glad to come across your grow. Nice plants you have there. I'll be growing autos outdoors in a couple of months down under.I used colloidal silver and crossed auto gorilla glue over, auto ultimate,auto magnum,auto candy kush,auto gorilla glue,pineapple express auto and syrup auto.good to see auto gorilla glue can get good buds in the summer sun. Cheers for the photos

Back