Indoor Kalini Asia, Quick Caramel XL, Red Hot Cookies, Pineapple Express, Bubble Bomb, Quick Gorilla photo

ended at 48g

smaller then expected, but chunky ;) lovely smell and taste. blood orange/grapefruit on the smell and inhale, melon (well sour melon if it makes sense ;) ) on the exhale. Im addicted :D

and smell of the smoke is like opening bag of candy,I wouldnt even say its from a joint and Im used to weird smoke smells ;)
View attachment 1272789

As for the last two girls standing, 24 hour darkness so far, cutting them today, probably in the evening... will post some buds after the dry so sunday/next week as Im usually in the drying process only (as I would prefer 14) for 5-10 days. depends on the weather ;)
test bud fron the bana kush showed real potential, full ripe banana flavour that sticks in the mouth for a good few minutes. heavy smooth smoke. lovely

Stay safe :smokeout:
Looking dank bro congrats on the fruits of ur labor great job.

Looking dank bro congrats on the fruits of ur labor great job.
Thx a lot bro ;-) really tasteful strain.
Last 2 girls cut few mins ago so now the waiting game again... ;-)
BB left, BK right. The top in the middle is the main from BB harvested 2 days earlier.
IMG_20210105_162339.jpg

Blue Bubbles pre cure pic ;weight
So its been fun ride, all I wanna do now is taste all meph strains in the catalogue, so Im quite fucked ... :D @stan_mephisto
My best auto yield so far, she ended at stunning 81G (!!!!) Im fucking destroyed by that. If there were 4 of them (and not only one and three other strains) under my 150W I would get 320g ? over 2g/w ? fuck me, hell yeah!!!

This freebie finished little airyer then I expected, bud its misleading. Even one small bud that I thought would be like for half joint was full joint so I guess its just this sativa like build.

Smells like blueberry, musky with hazey touch. Taste is surprisingly piney with a bit of mixed forest berries on the exhale, and then its just sweetness. Nice frost all over the plant. Overal really happy with the strain. Once you go MEPH, you can never go back ;) and stuning 81g is just the cherry on top ;)

oh yeah and its pretty strong as well. Def not an over the week wake n bake strain (I just found out :D :D ), its 100% after the work/weekend stuff.

And I forgot to add main top (at least whats left of it ..ehm ehm... :D :D ) to the pile and was too lazy to get it all out of the jar again, so top only single pic added ;)

Next/last one is Banana Kush, Ill take some pics and upload today/tomorrow and that will close this round ;)

Blue Bubbles day pre cure (3).jpg
Blue Bubbles day pre cure (2).jpg
Blue Bubbles day pre cure (1).jpg

Last edited:
Banana Kush, pre cure + weight
and here is the last plant of this run, BK
You can really tell that its supposed to be banana flavoured... strong ripe banana flavour that stays in the mouth for good few minutes, it changes a bit into like banana bread, or banana cookies dough .. something like that .. really nice flavour. As for the smell, surprisingly skunky with tropical undertones.
I think that the outcome could have been even much better, because she was 2/3 of the time light burned as she was almost touching the quantum board since first week of stretch when I ran out of space :D and I underfed her a bit at around week 6-8 ... heavy feeder

Im already looking forward to my next BK grow, next time Ill top her so she wont get out of control ;)

Probably the thinnest buds I got so far(my mistake), but got damn they are hard and compact. Even the smallest bud is like a rock. So I believe that next time Ill go over 80g/plant for sure. And she can be easily topped because of the vigority of the growth.

Oh yeah, and as for the Frostiness level? I will go with 100 :)
First time growing something from anesia seeds and def. not the last time, in fact Big Bazzoka Auto is already above the soil for the next round ;) Really surprised and happy bout this to this grow unknown breeder for me.

Adding them alongside my favorite breeders from now.

Banana Kush day  pre cure (1)..jpg

lower test bud frost level
Banana Kush day  pre cure (2).jpg

grow done.
And this post will end and summarize this round gram-wise. First of all I must say Im really impressed with the ts1000 @Marshydro Im actualy glad that I switched from the MH/HPS combo.

60x60cm tent, 150w TS1000, 4x 7,6L pots and the final weights are:
Zkittlez : 59g
Crystal Candy XL: 48g
Blue Bubbles (Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly): 81
Banana Kush: 73g

total : 261g so around 1,7g/w ... well fuck me and Im really happy :pighug: and now to try hit my unicorn yield : 2 g/w next round :haha:
Zktlz -> CCXL -> BB -> BK
IMG_20210110_112932.jpg

New round is already up and running (well big bazooka from anesia is the only one above soil so far but you know what I mean ;) ) Ill update/start it here next week
Stay safe growbros ;)

Last edited:
And this post will end and summarize this round gram-wise. First of all I must say Im really impressed with the ts1000 @Marshydro Im actualy glad that I switched from the MH/HPS combo.

60x60cm tent, 150w TS1000, 4x 7,6L pots and the final weights are:
Zkittlez : 59g
Crystal Candy XL: 48g
Blue Bubbles (Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly): 81
Banana Kush: 73g

total : 261g so around 1,7g/w ... well fuck me and Im really happy :pighug: and now to hit for my unicorn yield : 2 g/w next round :haha:
Zktlz -> CCXL -> BB -> BK
View attachment 1274574

New round is already up and running (well big bazooka from anesia is the only one above soil so far but you know what I mean ;) ) Ill update/start it here next week
Stay safe growbros ;)
Congratulation! Big harvest! And thanks for your supports to Mars Hydro:) When do you start the new round? Any interest in our grow journal contest?

Congratulation! Big harvest! And thanks for your supports to Mars Hydro:) When do you start the new round? Any interest in our grow journal contest?
Thx :) Im just waiting for all seeds to go above the soil (first one already up) so probably next week but I wanted to continue in this thread just change the title, last year with all the single diaries it was just too much things going on ;-) will check the rules :)

New day, new life ;)
Soooo time to start something new ;) :toke:
this time Ill add one girl in 3,5L because I want to see, if SOG 9x 3,5L would be viable for me with autos ;) so Ill ad Cookies from Dinafem in 3,5L pot. Rest of the girls in my classic 7.6L airpots, 4 girls like usual..... tent will probably be overcrowded :naughtystep:

BCN Power Plant - SeedStockers @Seedstockers_Mischa
BCN PP germ.jpg

Big Bazooka - Anesia Seeds
Big Bazooka germ.jpg

Cookies - Dinafem (3,5L) first small glimpse of seedling ;) @Dinafem-Mark
Cookies.jpg

Cherry Bomb - Bomb Seeds @BombSeeds
cherry bomb germ.jpg

Stardawg - Fast Buds @Fast Buds Heather
StarDawg germ.jpg

Should be fun ;) stay tuned and stay safe :smokeout:

week1
so day 4 (3 for cookies and cherry bomb). cherry bomb and pp having slight light burns because of condensation from humid. dome vs the lamp so I took them away and started humidifier, should be ok now
ts1000 at 80%, 55cm far away for the next week, then Ill go 100
not much to see throughout these first weeks so I wont even put the single girls pics on fullscreen, but leave them in the attachment if anyone would like to check them out ;)
stay safe :smokeout:
all 5 day 4.jpg

Attachments

• BCN PP day 4.jpg
    BCN PP day 4.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 62
  • Big Bazooka day 4.jpg
    Big Bazooka day 4.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 62
  • Cookies day 3.jpg
    Cookies day 3.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 61
  • cherry bomb day 3.jpg
    cherry bomb day 3.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
  • StarDawg day 4.jpg
    StarDawg day 4.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 64
Week 2
day 14 (13)
first silica foliar feed. Ill LST them during this week. Cookies is little mutated, dont know if I overwatered or genetics or smthg else but Im always having one girl thats mutated in the start, so its probably just "my thing" :cool:
stay safe :smokeout:
BCN PP
BCN PP day 14 (1).jpg

BCN PP day 14 (2).jpg

Big Bazooka
Big Bazooka day 14 (1).jpg
Big Bazooka day 14 (2).jpg

Cookies (day 13)
Cookies day 13.jpg

Cherry Bomb (day 13)
cherry bomb day 13 (2).jpg
cherry bomb day 13 (1).jpg