Indoor Kalini Asia, Quick Caramel XL, Red Hot Cookies, Pineapple Express, Bubble Bomb, Quick Gorilla photo

Tried some flash closeups today (day 61 since my count or day 66 since seed broke riotcube surface) and Im already quite happy with the ZKITTLEZ trichs as I dont like too many amber (trying to get as close as possible to my favorite 10:80:10 everytime ;-) ) She'll probably go down sometimes between this weekend - next wednesday. At least partialy as the lower buds are like 50/50 clear cloudy and all pistils still white, so like a week behind the main buds.. @Fast Buds Heather
View attachment 1263557

Stay safe, next update hopefuly on saturday ... :smokeout:

Looks great! Nice and frosty, happy future harvest =)

week 9 day 64
I wasnt in a state where I could write something down yesterday :D so pics are from yesterday but uploading them today ;)

last zkittlez update, next one will be dry weight in probably like two weeks... I cut the main top and leaving the rest till wednesday (depends on the soil, dry = cut; wet = stays one more day) to rippen the lower buds some more. And we will start with her to say farewel :toke:
lovely plant. I let the pot dry out to the max and cut the top before the lights went on, like Im always doing... top was 61,3 g wet will see what the lower buds bring to the table in those two more days.. Lovely frosting, lovely smell, test bud was soooo skitteli that I cant wait to taste her again after the cure ;) She also gained some autumn colors last week, as Im trying to lower the temps, for one hour only, every night down to 13-15°C ;)
day 64 (or 69 from the soil break day) Zkittlez love
Zkittlez day 64 (2).jpg

Zkittlez day 64 (3).jpg
Zkittlez day 64 (4).jpg
Zkittlez day 64 (5).jpg

Next one to go will be CRYSTAL CANDY XL
again, lovely smell, colours strating to pop up. Id say that lots of her parental lineage is similar to the zkittlez. just a bit different fruits... crystal candy is more watermelony then candy while zkittlez is pure skittles combo smell, so mainly lemony with mixed forrest fruits. Shell go down probably this weekend and again, Im gonna cut the main top or two and leave the rest for a few more days.
Crystal Candy XL day 64 (3).jpg
Crystal Candy XL day 64 (1).jpg
Crystal Candy XL day 64 (2).jpg

Blue Bubbles - still good 10-14 days to go I think, she just showed her first brown hairs and trichs are mainly clear ...
that smashed bluberry smell and frostiness tho .. god damn !! Once you go MEPH, you'll never go back .. I see that now :)
Blue Bubbles day 64 (2).jpg
Blue Bubbles day 64 (1).jpg
Blue Bubbles day 64 (3).jpg

Banana Kush at day 57, shell be the last woman standing, but after I spread her some more should be some nice yield over there even with my light burns and ph issues n shit ... lovely genetics, hardy af. and finaly starts to have some more tropical smell.. So Im really hoping for that banana aroma to come out ;) def wont make it till xmass, but hopefuly only one more week will be neede.
Banana Kush day 57 (1).jpg

Banana Kush day 57.jpg
Banana Kush day 57 (2).jpg

and last group shot with all girls standing ;)
all 4 day 64.jpg

stay safe :smokeout:

I wasnt in a state where I could write something down yesterday :D so pics are from yesterday but uploading them today ;)

last zkittlez update, next one will be dry weight in probably like two weeks... I cut the main top and leaving the rest till wednesday (depends on the soil, dry = cut; wet = stays one more day) to rippen the lower buds some more. And we will start with her to say farewel :toke:
lovely plant. I let the pot dry out to the max and cut the top before the lights went on, like Im always doing... top was 61,3 g wet will see what the lower buds bring to the table in those two more days.. Lovely frosting, lovely smell, test bud was soooo skitteli that I cant wait to taste her again after the cure ;) She also gained some autumn colors last week, as Im trying to lower the temps, for one hour only, every night down to 13-15°C ;)
day 64 (or 69 from the soil break day) Zkittlez love
View attachment 1264943
View attachment 1264944View attachment 1264945View attachment 1264946

Next one to go will be CRYSTAL CANDY XL
again, lovely smell, colours strating to pop up. Id say that lots of her parental lineage is similar to the zkittlez. just a bit different fruits... crystal candy is more watermelony then candy while zkittlez is pure skittles combo smell, so mainly lemony with mixed forrest fruits. Shell go down probably this weekend and again, Im gonna cut the main top or two and leave the rest for a few more days.
View attachment 1264949View attachment 1264947View attachment 1264948

Blue Bubbles - still good 10-14 days to go I think, she just showed her first brown hairs and trichs are mainly clear ...
that smashed bluberry smell and frostiness tho .. god damn !! Once you go MEPH, you'll never go back .. I see that now :)
View attachment 1264951View attachment 1264950View attachment 1264952

Banana Kush at day 57, shell be the last woman standing, but after I spread her some more should be some nice yield over there even with my light burns and ph issues n shit ... lovely genetics, hardy af. and finaly starts to have some more tropical smell.. So Im really hoping for that banana aroma to come out ;) def wont make it till xmass, but hopefuly only one more week will be neede.
View attachment 1264955
View attachment 1264958View attachment 1264953

and last group shot with all girls standing ;)
View attachment 1264959

stay safe :smokeout:
They look great bud I have 1 ? though are you chopping them early for a reason I only mention this bc it seems like all can go a bit more then wat ur thinking @least it appears that way by all the white hairs still forming now I know not all strains will stop completely but anyways are you using a loop to check ur trics? I'm only mentioning this bc alot of autos really pack on the density in that last 2wks so want to make sure you get a good yield bc again they look great. Lmk bud I can get u a loop if u need one and can't get it also if you have one make sure ur not looking @ leaves as the trics on them seem to mature earlier.

They look great bud I have 1 ? though are you chopping them early for a reason I only mention this bc it seems like all can go a bit more then wat ur thinking @least it appears that way by all the white hairs still forming now I know not all strains will stop completely but anyways are you using a loop to check ur trics? I'm only mentioning this bc alot of autos really pack on the density in that last 2wks so want to make sure you get a good yield bc again they look great. Lmk bud I can get u a loop if u need one and can't get it also if you have one make sure ur not looking @ leaves as the trics on them seem to mature earlier.
Yeah I know :bighug: , but I like more psychoactive weed it suits me best... ;-) I hate couchlock therefore hate amber (like someones aiming at 30-40% amber, thats basicaly unsmokable for me) Im using macrolens for phone .. always aiming as close to my favorite 10:80:10 as I can. Sometimes its 15:80:5 and more in the clear trichs favor sometimes bit more amber if its hard to get to 80 milky ;-) Im that "even indicas having sativa high guy" among friends :-D Youre def right with fattening but this is really about me liking that high better then anything else ...
:smokeout:

Last edited:
week 10 day 71
bit later, but was busy with xmass ;)
I will update photos from this weekend - today a bit later.... now for the weekend before that, day 71 or 64 for the BK ;)
In the real time theres only two girls standing now. BK and BB ;) BB going down tomorrow - sunday .. will see how fast will the trichs continue to change. And I might need to chop BK a bit earlier because I dont wanna break up with my gfriend and shes already giving me fkn hell (all 4 were supposed to go down till xmas, but I managed it only with 2 plants out of 4 :( )

BB
Blue Bubbles day 71 (1).jpg
Blue Bubbles day 71 (3).jpg
Blue Bubbles day 71 (2).jpg

BK
Banana Kush day 64 (2).jpg
Banana Kush day 64 (3).jpg
Banana Kush day 64 (1).jpg

CCXL (harvested on day 74)
Crystal Candy XL day 71 (1).jpg
Crystal Candy XL day 71 (2).jpg

Zkittlez (this remaining 2/3 of the plant also harvested at day 74). Already have the number and dry pics ;) update them later. pretty happy with the outcome :)
Zkittlez day 71 (3).jpg
Zkittlez day 71 (1).jpg
Zkittlez day 71 (2).jpg

:smokeout:

Last edited:
week 11 (or 10 for the BK)
night shot day 81 last two standing ;)
BB in the front BK in the back.
Blue Bubbles probably tomorrow -» this weekend = chop. BK needs more, bout week, probably 2, but I will be able to give her only a week so we'll see .. Either she'll be smokable or edible :thumbsup: got kinda enough weed at the moment to cover that aprox 50-60 g "loss" so both ways are ok with me. I just wanted that "bananaaaa" :D taste so hopefuly shell be alright. Took a micro test bud yesterday so Ill see soon enough...
Ill post only dry buds for each of the plants from now on.
all 4 day 81 last two standing.jpg

Zkittlez final
some great looking buds pal :toke:
Thx a lot hairy :pass:
and now we continue :hookah:
Zkittlez, first of all thx to @Fast Buds Heather I just cant get enough of this strain, both times the same ;) one more seed left so everything is alright :)
this strain has stable skittles flavours, maybe a lil bit more into the sour citrus flavour then the last time, but still mainly sweet. Will see what will the cure change after month or so .. Smell of the smoke is incredible as well, like cooking candy ;)

grew just like the last time, lovely genetics, easygoing girl
Trichs as close to 80% milky with some clear and a bit amber....Just as I like it ;)

harvested the top week and half earlier so top was harvested at day 64 and ended at 18g dry, rest of the plant went down at day 74 and ended with 41g dry which gives us 59g dry. Really nice outcome with three more girls in the tent(well, 2growing+1drying) ;) Should be able to do something like 1,6 g/W on this run. Bear in mind that I already smoked like 10 g from the main top and five was gifted as xmas present so aprox. 44g on the pic ;)
Zkittlez day pre-curing-dry (1).jpg

Zkittlez day pre-curing-dry (2).jpg

stay safe and next dry pics : Crystal Candy XL in 2-3 days

Last edited:
Quick gorilla dnf 2 month cure
Bonus round ;-) Dnf QG .. last 30g's after 2 months cure. Like smoking hasheesh @Dinafem-Mark
IMG_20201230_160110.jpg

Crystal Candy XL precure pic ;)
ended at 48g

smaller then expected, but chunky ;) lovely smell and taste. blood orange/grapefruit on the smell and inhale, melon (well sour melon if it makes sense ;) ) on the exhale. Im addicted :D

and smell of the smoke is like opening bag of candy,I wouldnt even say its from a joint and Im used to weird smoke smells ;)
Crystal Candy XL day pre-curing-dry.jpg

As for the last two girls standing, 24 hour darkness so far, cutting them today, probably in the evening... will post some buds after the dry so sunday/next week as Im usually in the drying process only (as I would prefer 14) for 5-10 days. depends on the weather ;)
test bud fron the bana kush showed real potential, full ripe banana flavour that sticks in the mouth for a good few minutes. heavy smooth smoke. lovely

Stay safe :smokeout:

Back