Indoor Kalini Asia, Quick Caramel XL, Red Hot Cookies, Pineapple Express, Bubble Bomb, Quick Gorilla photo

week 6, day 42
Another week, another update :toke:

Im going to start with group shot this time, so Youll know what Ill be talking bout now ..

I ran out of space because banana kush is such a giraffe that I had to supercrop the main top just so she can sit at 18 cm from the QB, you can clearly see shes light stressed but nothing I can do about it, cant raise the lamp, cant supercrop more because theres simply no more space in the tent.. crystal candy xl need to be raised as she is the opposite, absolute bonsai girl. half the sze of BK. As you can see in the first pic ..

Also its freezing lately so humidity is somewhere round 25-32% but Im not going to do anything, mainly because there is nowhere to put the humidifier now :D and tent is at 21-22°C now so its really not bothering me ...

Girls got their black strap mollasses watering last week and I didnt use any nutrients this week. 1x molasses, 2x plain water.
anyway, lets start ..

you can clearly see how much the ccxl is raised compared to the others.
all 4 day 42 (1).jpg

Banana Kush, although being olny on day 35 shes the biggest grl in the tent. 1,5x size stretch during first week and half of flower, now sitting at 61 cm. what a beast.
Banana Kush day 35 (3).jpg
Banana Kush day 35 (2).jpg
Banana Kush day 35 (1).jpg

Blue Bubbles starting to build up nice buds. 55 cm high.
Blue Bubbles day 42 (1).jpg
Blue Bubbles day 42 (3).jpg
Blue Bubbles day 42 (2).jpg

Crystal Candy XL

smallest, but I think that shell have some grams over there and probably be just one cute looking bud ball in the end ;) only 33 cm height
Crystal Candy XL day 42 (3).jpg
Crystal Candy XL day 42 (1).jpg
Crystal Candy XL day 42 (2).jpg

and last but def not least Zkittlez
as the last time, easy going strain, just doing her thing and not talking back ;) that smell is like opening bag of candy. 48cm height
Zkittlez day 42.jpg
Zkittlez day 42 (3).jpg
Zkittlez day 42 (1).jpg

Im starting to think that there will be some serious yield in the end, but dont wanna jinx it so I'll rather shut up :naughtystep:

Till the next time friends ;)

Last edited:
week 7, day 49
wow this was really quick week, so here we go again already ;)

same as the last time, fighting with light stress/burn but cant get the lamp higher. I was able to get her 5 cm higher but thats it. BK is starting to build buds and doesnt look like it bothers her. Some of the leaves are really teribble looking... Would love to harvest at least one so I could spread BK some more, but it is what it is ;)

Im gonna start with Quick Gorilla bud that Im smoking right now, 1,5 month cure so far... tasty, frosty, quick. what more could you want ;)
1,5 month cure.jpg

And now lets go to the current grow.

Banana Kush
burned,stressed, light bleached on few leaves, but going quite strong ;) bare in mind that shes one week younger then other girls.

Banana Kush day 42 (1).jpg
Banana Kush day 42 (3).jpg
Banana Kush day 42 (2).jpg

Blue Bubbles
I can already see why meph genetics are rated so high by everyone, really beautiful structure.. my first meph plant and Im in love with it. that smell, omg. So fruity. Cant wait to taste her.
Blue Bubbles day 49 (3).jpg
Blue Bubbles day 49 (2).jpg
Blue Bubbles day 49 (1).jpg

Crystal Candy XL
started to gain weight, hopefuly shell be down soon ;) lovely smell
Crystal Candy XL day 49 (2).jpg

Crystal Candy XL day 49.jpg
Crystal Candy XL day 49 (4).jpg

and finally ZKITTLEZ. love smell, nice fattening of buds during this week, as with the CCXL, hopefuly shell be down soon. ;)
Zkittlez day 49 (2).jpg

Zkittlez day 49.jpg
Zkittlez day 49 (1).jpg

till the next time friends. stay safe.
:pass:
edit: ow shit and I almost forgot.
group shot ;)
all 4 day 49.jpg

Last edited:
Next grows
To shorten the time till the weekend update...

I finaly got last seeds of this year. And I needed to make me an xls file to keep track... :baked:
23 strains 56 seeds ;-)

So this is my complete line-up and what you can expect to see in this thread in the upcoming year (and then probably a few more after that ..) :cooldance:
I need more tents ....
Stay safe :pass:
Edit: now that Im seeing it you can clearly say which are my favorite flavours
IMG_20201202_125952.jpg

Last edited:
Girls are still pretty wet so Im gonna do next update tomorrow, I dont want to take them out just for a pic ...
So we'll do just a quick group shot today ;-) and tomorrow it will be all about single girls and proper update
IMG_20201205_073442.jpg

This grow journal is coming along really nice I am going to watching this one:smoking:

This grow journal is coming along really nice I am going to watching this one:smoking:
Thx a lot ;-) same goes back to You with that 27 plants madness :pass:

week 8(ish) day 57
as promised ;)
all girls packing strong smell, its like freakin candy shop ;)

Banana Kush day 50
hopefuly CC and ZKTL will get choped soon so I can spread her some more, but buds are starting to form some "shapes" so hopefuly we'll good ;) 15cm is just too close for her, but last day or two Im seeing some green in the new growth so hopefuly shell get back on track... smelling skunky/lemony so far, but she just started with the trichome production so I hope something more tropical will come into the game later on ..
Banana Kush day 50 (1).jpg

Banana Kush day 50 (3).jpg
Banana Kush day 50 (2).jpg

Blue Bubbles
lovely genetics, she starts packing weight so hopefuly next week it will be lovely looking buds ;) shape looks good so far ;) she smells blueberry as fuck, so looking forward to her taste
Blue Bubbles day 57 (1).jpg
Blue Bubbles day 57 (3).jpg
Blue Bubbles day 57 (2).jpg

Crystal Candy XL
bonsai chick packing .. Id say 2 weeks tops for her. we'll see .. ;) smell is like chewing gum with melon candy.
Crystal Candy XL day 57 (3).jpg
Crystal Candy XL day 57 (2).jpg
Crystal Candy XL day 57 (1).jpg

Zkittlez
lovely lady, cant wait to taste her again ;) 2 weeks tops, Id say more like 7-10 days. smell is pure skittles
Zkittlez day 57 (3).jpg
Zkittlez day 57 (2).jpg
Zkittlez day 57 (1).jpg

stay safe :smokeout:

Tried some flash closeups today (day 61 since my count or day 66 since seed broke riotcube surface) and Im already quite happy with the ZKITTLEZ trichs as I dont like too many amber (trying to get as close as possible to my favorite 10:80:10 everytime ;-) ) She'll probably go down sometimes between this weekend - next wednesday. At least partialy as the lower buds are like 50/50 clear cloudy and all pistils still white, so like a week behind the main buds.. @Fast Buds Heather
1607592574747.jpg

Stay safe, next update hopefuly on saturday ... :smokeout:

Back