Live Stoners Just a newbie. Happy 420 day.

Reaction score
Hello. Happy 420 day.

I am a total newbie. Never grown anything. I have done countless hours of research on growing methods, lighting, grow media and anything else I can find on growing. Autoflower plants seems the most interesting at this point. I am in the process of planning my grow space. I only have a 3x6x7 space to grow in. I can build a 3x6 grow cabinet or purchase 2 3x3 tents. I am seriously looking at the 315w cnh lighting. Haven't decided on coco or hydro yet. Haven't purchased any nutes yet. Well
...haven't done anything yet but research and plan.

I would appreciate any assistance and direction.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello. Happy 420 day.

I am a total newbie. Never grown anything. I have done countless hours of research on growing methods, lighting, grow media and anything else I can find on growing. Autoflower plants seems the most interesting at this point. I am in the process of planning my grow space. I only have a 3x6x7 space to grow in. I can build a 3x6 grow cabinet or purchase 2 3x3 tents. I am seriously looking at the 315w cnh lighting. Haven't decided on coco or hydro yet. Haven't purchased any nutes yet. Well
...haven't done anything yet but research and plan.

I would appreciate any assistance and direction.

Thanks

Hi Slick!! welcome.. 3x6x7 is a good start.. lets talk about the rest.. your nutes schedule. I use Advanced Nutrients, and I am very happy with how it works.. search for @Tangs feed schedule.. plus you can get it cheap on the bay!! lamps!! LED is great and so is HPS.. HPS gets hot, so something to think about.. your soil, coco hydro.. I personally tell new growers to start using soil because its the basics and when you master soil.. the rest a super simple.. Genetics!!! Herbies is good place or just order direct from mephisto!:pass:

Do start a journal and keep it rockin!!:headbang:

Welcome !

I second or 3rd or 4th the starting in soil point.

Go to the fertilizer section and you will find the easy and cheap feeding info mentioned above, read through the whole thread and you will find all your answers plus there are several mediums you can use with it listed.

One thing all new growers do is over think and over react when they see something funky starting. And in the end usually cause more problems by freaking out.

So.... pull up a stool, grab a hookah hose, and enjoy growing

:hookah:

Hi Slick!! welcome.. 3x6x7 is a good start.. lets talk about the rest.. your nutes schedule. I use Advanced Nutrients, and I am very happy with how it works.. search for @Tangs feed schedule.. plus you can get it cheap on the bay!! lamps!! LED is great and so is HPS.. HPS gets hot, so something to think about.. your soil, coco hydro.. I personally tell new growers to start using soil because its the basics and when you master soil.. the rest a super simple.. Genetics!!! Herbies is good place or just order direct from mephisto!:pass:

Do start a journal and keep it rockin!!:headbang:
Thanks for your input. I will start a journal. Wow, this site is cool.

Welcome !

I second or 3rd or 4th the starting in soil point.

Go to the fertilizer section and you will find the easy and cheap feeding info mentioned above, read through the whole thread and you will find all your answers plus there are several mediums you can use with it listed.

One thing all new growers do is over think and over react when they see something funky starting. And in the end usually cause more problems by freaking out.

So.... pull up a stool, grab a hookah hose, and enjoy growing

:hookah:
Thanks Hash

Back