Live Stoners Just a newbie. Happy 420 day.

Welcome.. That is a decent size space.. I will tell you I like growing in a tent so I can control the grow environment better and it keeps pesky critters out and away from your plants.. I would also tell you that I have two gro s going and I use all super soil and just feed distilled water.. Something for you to thinks about.. Check my sig very simple grows.. And they are producing

Welcome aboard bud!
Welcome !

One thing all new growers do is over think and over react when they see something funky starting. And in the end usually cause more problems by freaking out.
I second this. K.I.S.S... Keep It Simple Stoner. You have a great group of people here to help, and guide you to success. Just take your time, and enjoy the experience. Take care bud.:smoking:

I haven't done any welcoming to anyone yet so thought I would start now as it was only a few months ago that I was on here saying hello to everyone for the first time. Welcome :bighug:

It's a great bunch on here. They are very helpful and in good spirit, always up for a laugh.

Enjoy the ride :smokeout:

Hey peeps. Finally got these girls transplanted. It's been difficult but they are living. Help. Here's a couple pics but they aren't great. I was rushed. What's the first question and what would be the first thing you vets would do? Fire away!!!! Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Slick,

Welcome to AFN, keep in touch my friend.......eP.

Welcome.. That is a decent size space.. I will tell you I like growing in a tent so I can control the grow environment better and it keeps pesky critters out and away from your plants.. I would also tell you that I have two gro s going and I use all super soil and just feed distilled water.. Something for you to thinks about.. Check my sig very simple grows.. And they are producing
Thanks

Back