Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you guys were too sophisticated for me to hang out with lol

All the talk about art and serious movies....sounds like French to me! Lol

My fave are mindless comedies just like Pineapple Express. They should make a sequel lol! Go ahead and judge me!

Just feel that life is tough enough. Don’t wanna spend my time watching the distress of others. Whether it’s an Alien trying to eat them, love unrequited, dramas, natural disasters etc all seems like me watching others in pain but usually has a happy ending, or not. So unless it’s funny as hell, I usually don’t sit through it.

Comedies are my No.1 indulgence. For a period of time, I can just be entertained and forget about everything for a while. Exceptions so far has been Games of Thrones which I’m keeping the last season to watch later. No spoilers please! I have been avoiding it all.

I also pretty much watch all the Marvel and DC shows too cos it’s all made up and good never fails to triumph. Makes me forget about our real world which is just too fooked up!

Yes, I fit the viewing profile of a Teenager!

I knew you guys were too sophisticated for me to hang out with lol

All the talk about art and serious movies....sounds like French to me! Lol

My fave are mindless comedies just like Pineapple Express. They should make a sequel lol! Go ahead and judge me!

Just feel that life is tough enough. Don’t wanna spend my time watching the distress of others. Whether it’s an Alien trying to eat them, love unrequited, dramas, natural disasters etc all seems like me watching others in pain but usually has a happy ending, or not. So unless it’s funny as hell, I usually don’t sit through it.

Comedies are my No.1 indulgence. For a period of time, I can just be entertained and forget about everything for a while. Exceptions so far has been Games of Thrones which I’m keeping the last season to watch later. No spoilers please! I have been avoiding it all.

I also pretty much watch all the Marvel and DC shows too cos it’s all made up and good never fails to triumph. Makes me forget about our real world which is just too fooked up!

Yes, I fit the viewing profile of a Teenager!
Hot Shots? EastBound And Down are really good

Most are the Lonely island guys fro Saturday Night Live

Hot Shots? EastBound And Down are really good

Are you referring to that Charlie Sheen spoof movie? I think I may be a tiny bit young for that. Remember seeing ads for that movie when I was still a kid.

Gonna go check out Eastbound and Down!

Are you referring to that Charlie Sheen spoof movie? I think I may be a tiny bit young for that. Remember seeing ads for that movie when I was still a kid.

Gonna go check out Eastbound and Down!
What ya find do beans?

Pretty sure I watched Hot Rod. Remember telling myself just how pretty Isla Fisher is. Don’t remember anything else so it’s worth a rewatch!
Ummmm unless u wanna loose ever more brain cells, don’t do it (whispering in your Ear “Do It” :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back