Status
Not open for further replies.
ust feel that life is tough enough. Don’t wanna spend my time watching the distress of others. Whether it’s an Alien trying to eat them, love unrequited, dramas, natural disasters etc all seems like me watching others in pain but usually has a happy ending, or not. So unless it’s funny as hell, I usually don’t sit through it.

I agree with this...and yes, we need a Pineapple Express 2:smoking:

Morning folks....:coffee:Gonna be harvesting a plant in a few hours:headbang::smokeit:

Love that feeling! Just harvested a not very satisfied plant yesterday. Hopefully the rest makes me much more excited!
897d37ced38ecc2c5b8047ffee8332fc.jpg

Two of them are going down this weekend! Last feed today.....

Love that feeling! Just harvested a not very satisfied plant yesterday. Hopefully the rest makes me much more excited!
897d37ced38ecc2c5b8047ffee8332fc.jpg

Two of them are going down this weekend! Last feed today.....
Dang man! Great looking plants!:drool:

Dang man! Great looking plants!:drool:

Except for that brightest looking bush of a Bubba Kush. That not very satisfactory harvest (Gorilla Bigfoot) was due to a calmag def that I stubbornly ignored. Calmag def is usually fatal if dealt with late, with my humid conditions. The yellow and rusted leaves will rot my buds. Either cull or harvest early.

Case in point
c76415d71baa175935ccfd6ced978bed.jpg

Too late for anything but an early harvest

That Bubba Kush above still has a good chance. Hopefully she greens out and flowers smoothly without any deficiency. Otherwise, will be another sad harvest.

Except for that brightest looking bush of a Bubba Kush. That not very satisfactory harvest (Gorilla Bigfoot) was due to a calmag def that I stubbornly ignored. Calmag def is usually fatal if dealt with late, with my humid conditions. The yellow and rusted leaves will rot my buds. Either cull or harvest early.

Case in point
c76415d71baa175935ccfd6ced978bed.jpg

Too late for anything but an early harvest

That Bubba Kush above still has a good chance. Hopefully she greens out and flowers smoothly without any deficiency. Otherwise, will be another sad harvest.
Yea...I understand the bud rot....especially with an extremely dense bush like that... What would you say the average harvest weight is from one of these?

Yea...I understand the bud rot....especially with an extremely dense bush like that... What would you say the average harvest weight is from one of these?
Usually each plant can fill 2 x 2 quartz mason jars. Bigger plants can give me 3 or 4. Never had a plant needing more than 4 jars.

However, I rarely weigh my harvests. Each jar can weigh from 90+g to 120+g depending on density. Thats only based on the times I did weigh them. I want those gorgeous looking buds more than weight. Most of us have too much meds anyways. Especially so for me since I only grow for myself.

Usually each plant can fill 2 x 2 quartz mason jars. Bigger plants can give me 3 or 4. Never had a plant needing more than 4 jars.

However, I rarely weigh my harvests. Each jar can weigh from 90+g to 120+g depending on density. Thats only based on the times I did weigh them. I want those gorgeous looking buds more than weight. Most of us have too much meds anyways. Especially so for me since I only grow for myself.
Wow...great harvests! I know what you mean about having too many meds...lol. I was able to take several months off this year for that reason. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back