Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a mini pump I got off Amazon, it would stop running at times so a good hard thwack against a solid object worked. Probably led to its ultimate demise... I should pick another up, it was useful for a few things.

Greetings, hope the day finds you well :pass:

I looked him up online, I have not watched a lot of comedies but did see Pineapple Express many moons ago.
I enjoyed Serenity, and own Event Horizon on Blue ray. Love that movie. Another one that is not well known that I enjoyed, was a made for TV movie that was supposed to spawn a mini series and never did. White Dwarf, not to be confused with Red Dwarf (although I love that show too). If you get a chance to see it, it's kinda cool.
Well hopefully his new toys will give us an advantage being he's used to dirt. Haven't seen @hairyman do hydro... May need to search to make sure.

Well hopefully his new toys will give us an advantage being he's used to dirt. Haven't seen @hairyman do hydro... May need to search to make sure.

Dirt farmer.. Dirty... Dirt Farmer. Go sniff more dirt!! :crying:

I think he is in league with the Unholy, sacrificing something for unsavory favors..

iu

Im still moving, had a terrible couple months though. My Dad was diagnosed with lung cancer. He is also the one who watches my daughters. Not easy to think about your own needs when the poor guys suffering pretty bad. It’s become nearly impossible to do the things I used to (work) while taking care of a 4&6 year old. Then a week later found my Forman was diagnosed with bladder cancer.
As for Cobshop and advertising here I’m not sure what’s going on. I sent a message over a few messages a couple weeks ago but haven’t heard anything back. I was slow with my replies but honestly was having a very tough time with life. I’d love to be back full time.

This is definitely off topic but worth the time to type. A small biz I owned a few years back did radon gas testing. While some think it’s not real or a danger I can assure you that it is. Like the asbestos installers back in the day when they found out it was harmful. As they eat their lunch time sandwich covered in it laughing. My father isn’t the first person I have seen diagnosed with lung cancer who wasn’t a smoker. 19,800 (last I checked) deaths per year from high levels of radon. It’s not hard to remedy and will hopefully give some the assurance if a safer home.
man, good thoughts and :karmacloud: streaming your way!
You've lit up more than a few of our lives!

Hey fellas is anybody running Jacks Nutrients in coco on here? Is there anything different when using RO water I see they have a new product for RO water but it’s he NPK looks fishy??? Thanks

I see the false news brigade have started there smear campaign :biggrin:

I'm the best!
At the worst! :crying:

Hire me, your enemies will be in tears faster than I cash your cheque...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back