Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190709_181705.jpg
IMG_20190709_181650.jpg
Ain't that a track on guitar hero :biggrin:

Look what came today from HongKong, ,

I think I might have a plan for it:smoking:

But will it run longer than a week

I never pay much attention to most actors, in these kinds of movies I don't think "who was the character"? I look at "When and how did they die" lol
I'm a huge horror fan, fantasy and sci-fi too so fantasy or sci-fi horrors I love, especially sci-fi. Not many good ones tho. Not a lot of good horror either, but some gems and I have found better picks in the foreign movie selections.
Danny McBride is a comedy actor, like HotRod and EastBound and Down, but his role in Covenant he was more serious with that little comedic humor that fits his role as the husband on the main ship, was all I was saying, lol, but I feel ya big sci-fi fan myself, one my Favs Event Horizon and Serenity (based of show FireFly)

View attachment 1076384 View attachment 1076385 Ain't that a track on guitar hero :biggrin:

Look what came today from HongKong, ,

I think I might have a plan for it:smoking:

But will it run longer than a week

I had a mini pump I got off Amazon, it would stop running at times so a good hard thwack against a solid object worked. Probably led to its ultimate demise... I should pick another up, it was useful for a few things.

afternoon RG :pass:erm morning J :pass:
ok one more
:pighug:

Greetings, hope the day finds you well :pass:

Danny McBride is a comedy actor, like HotRod and EastBound and Down, but his role in Covenant he was more serious with that little comedic humor that fits his role as the husband on the main ship, was all I was saying, lol, but I feel ya big sci-fi fan myself, one my Favs Event Horizon and Serenity (based of show FireFly)

I looked him up online, I have not watched a lot of comedies but did see Pineapple Express many moons ago.
I enjoyed Serenity, and own Event Horizon on Blue ray. Love that movie. Another one that is not well known that I enjoyed, was a made for TV movie that was supposed to spawn a mini series and never did. White Dwarf, not to be confused with Red Dwarf (although I love that show too). If you get a chance to see it, it's kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back