Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing good, my friend:pass:I always love all of my motorcycle rides....it is definitely a source of therapy for me...very hard to have a bad day in the wind:cheers:

Sounds like you'll be busy this summer...but hopefully it will reward you with a winters worth of tasty buds:smokeit:I'm doing a few outdoor plants in pots out on my deck, but with all the rain, they've been hanging out in my kitchen next to a big window the last day or so. :meds:

been busy building this guy this winter
FvHZYIjcRT2HNaXGxmsr6A.jpg

download (2).jpg

:coffee: Gm kidz & Happee Highday Solstice! :thumbsup: and boy, am i indeed HAPPEE! :yay: here, take a looksee...

20190621_091506[1].jpg

apparently, me pic from las nite (bottom of pg 54) got lost in the shuffle, lol, but yup, Harli has broken thru to the brave new world, woohoo! :woohoo: it'z stormin like mad in the heartland today, but the sun is def shining INside :cools: now i get to spend all day startin up a grow journal, lol...and be forewarned, the first entry will be a loooong one, lol, so bring yer popcorn kidz :pop::smoking:

:420:

p.s. @Weed Warrior yup, me got the pic thing figgered out, hehe :thumbsup:

thanks for the kind words fellas

Sorry to hear things are rough for you, it's been a shite year for a lot of folks I've noticed. I'm in a similar boat as you, but I got a roof over my head and no worries for that so I am trying to be grateful. Sending you :karmacloud: that things get better and the other side has a sun that's broken through the dark clouds.

been busy building this guy this winter
View attachment 1073835

Sweet bike, good to see someone modding the metrics. My dad built and raced bikes most of his life, British and Japanese. His race bikes were a 1930 BSA cafe style, and a Yamaha. Not sure of the actual models!

IMG_2767.JPG

View attachment 1073836

:coffee: Gm kidz & Happee Highday Solstice! :thumbsup: and boy, am i indeed HAPPEE! :yay: here, take a looksee...

View attachment 1073837

apparently, me pic from las nite (bottom of pg 54) got lost in the shuffle, lol, but yup, Harli has broken thru to the brave new world, woohoo! :woohoo: it'z stormin like mad in the heartland today, but the sun is def shining INside :cools: now i get to spend all day startin up a grow journal, lol...and be forewarned, the first entry will be a loooong one, lol, so bring yer popcorn kidz :pop::smoking:

:420:

p.s. @Weed Warrior yup, me got the pic thing figgered out, hehe :thumbsup:

Did the newb PC article help you sort it out?

Sorry to hear things are rough for you, it's been a shite year for a lot of folks I've noticed. I'm in a similar boat as you, but I got a roof over my head and no worries for that so I am trying to be grateful. Sending you :karmacloud: that things get better and the other side has a sun that's broken through the dark clouds

Thank you rivet...i hope things get better for you!! Oh how i miss growing already!!!!!!!!! It sucks to have the skill and not the means to grow.
IMG_5911.JPG

IMG_5811.JPG

thanks for the kind words fellas
Hey bro....you and ALOT of others here have helped me in ways you'll NEVER know. For the first few years I was on here, I was struggling with PTSD issues stemming from my military years. You all were here when I needed help, and you especially are one of the reasons I'm able to produce enough meds to get off ALL of the pills the VA pushed on me....and for that, I will be forever grateful. I'll always be around if you need to chat, my friend:pass:

good morning fellow stoners

Afternoon:d5::pass:

Did the newb PC article help you sort it out

ok, now where was i before the damn thing crashed...again...:confused1: ah yes....

lol, ya WW, me stoned eyez were jus sumhow not seein the big-ass "upload a file" button...:rofl:

and hey, u can't get one over on me bro...with a plant that size, u actually live in the amazon don'tcha, huh, huh-?...yeah, ur not foolin meeeeeee...:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back