Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to hear of your past pain, and I thank you for your service and sacrifices :toke:
Thank you:pass:The way I look at it...my past pain and sacrifices made me the person I am today, and led to the good life I'm currently living...Hell, in some ways, I'm almost grateful for it.

Covered in fuel, attempting to light a cigarette :crying:
:crying::crying::crying: your dad sounds like someone I would get along well with:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Thank you:pass:The way I look at it...my past pain and sacrifices made me the person I am today, and led to the good life I'm currently living...Hell, in some ways, I'm almost grateful for it.

:crying::crying::crying: your dad sounds like someone I would get along well with:headbang::headbang::headbang:

You certainly got the right attitude!

And ya he's crazy, we did not see eye to eye when I was younger and living at home, but over the years our "too much alike" personalities found a way to see eye to eye. Which is good, time is so limited when you look at the blink of an eye it takes to lose what can never be found again.

And ya he's crazy, we did not see eye to eye when I was younger and living at home, but over the years our "too much alike" personalities found a way to see eye to eye. Which is good, time is so limited when you look at the blink of an eye it takes to lose what can never be found again.
haha...I get the "too much alike" attitude. At least you two were able to move past it, and make things better. :pass:

Been on a bit of a hiatus, but what happened to the CobShop forum in the lighting section?

Easy smoking! [emoji869]
Well damn, It is gone, isn't it.
Hm.
Screenshot_2019-06-21-14-44-13.png

Too bad we are on opposite ends of the country(currently staying on the east coast cannada)...would dig meeting you and your dad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back