Status
Not open for further replies.
been busy building this guy this winter
View attachment 1073835
Great work man!! Looks like a fun little machine!:headbang:

Sorry to hear things are rough for you, it's been a shite year for a lot of folks I've noticed. I'm in a similar boat as you, but I got a roof over my head and no worries for that so I am trying to be grateful. Sending you :karmacloud: that things get better and the other side has a sun that's broken through the dark clouds.

Sweet bike, good to see someone modding the metrics. My dad built and raced bikes most of his life, British and Japanese. His race bikes were a 1930 BSA cafe style, and a Yamaha. Not sure of the actual models!

View attachment 1073880
Your dad sounds like a cool guy:d5:

...to get off ALL of the pills the VA pushed on me
man, i feel ya bro...i was on opiatez for 10 yrz & a couple other medz, got off all of em almost 5 yrz ago, started self medicating with weed & have never felt better...power to ya bro :d5::pass: ppp

howdy peeps :pass:
i dont know how this happened
IMG_6285.JPG

someone musta found me dry sift drawer,and smoked it on me :shrug:
i been meaning to get round to this for quite a while
IMG_6288.JPG

doh no ice :dang:
:idea:
IMG_6289.JPG

it should work yeah :biggrin:
:pighug:

Did the newb PC article help you sort it out?

Thank you rivet...i hope things get better for you!! Oh how i miss growing already!!!!!!!!! It sucks to have the skill and not the means to grow.
View attachment 1073892

View attachment 1073891

What a lovely gal! I gotta say I have huge gratitude that I can grow; it is one of my passions and keeps me sane. I hope you can grow soon too, that is heartbreaking.

Hey bro....you and ALOT of others here have helped me in ways you'll NEVER know. For the first few years I was on here, I was struggling with PTSD issues stemming from my military years. You all were here when I needed help, and you especially are one of the reasons I'm able to produce enough meds to get off ALL of the pills the VA pushed on me....and for that, I will be forever grateful. I'll always be around if you need to chat, my friend:pass:

Afternoon:d5::pass:

I'm sorry to hear of your past pain, and I thank you for your service and sacrifices :toke:

Great work man!! Looks like a fun little machine!:headbang:

Your dad sounds like a cool guy:d5:

Thanks, he is a crazy cat, or was. Age has slowed him down which is good; he has used all his lives up. Here is another pic, he had a couple home built airplanes. This one he had out at a buddies private airstrip, decided to "barnstorm" him and didn't realize that a new power line had been put up... Sheared a wing off and down he went.. His friends found him in a wreckage no one can believe he survived.. Covered in fuel, attempting to light a cigarette :crying:
I take after him, and I'm proud of it :crying: He has had a full life with many adventures.

IMG_2769.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back