Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @TheMongol :pass: Hows it going bud? What's the weather like over there at the moment?.....looks like a lot of the guys in the UK and USA have had a rough start to their outdoor season :cuss:.

Good morning stoners!
Up here in Quebec it's way too wet, I'm using jute bag in full sun all day and only went out once for watering on my outdoor grow....:baked:

@hesgone13 I haven't seen you around in LS for a while either mate......hope all is well!! We need our music fix!! Hows the toke from your lsd you chopped?
:pass:

Hey @the green bandit ! I haven't been around much due to health issues....but I sure wonder why 80% of the regular posters have disappeared!

The LSD turned out OK.....not the super buzz I was hoping for but more than adequate. Thanks for checking up on me and the Zombies tune!

FRAAAANKKAAAAYYY!!! how ya doing my dear old friend?! :bighug: :pass: I'm hanging in bro... Could be better but could also be way the fuck worse you know? Lol
I'm doing well, my friend! I must say...this has to have been the best year I've had since about 2005 or so....so that is great!:yay:I must admit...I had several rough years there for awhile...but things seem to be heading in the right direction:pass:

Sorry to hear things are not all peachy for you:bighug:I hope nothing serious is going on, and that things will start looking up RIGHT after you finish reading this. :bighug:I'll keep my fingers crossed my friend. Great to hear from you, and hope to again soon my friend:smokeit:

Good morning folks....I hope every one is doing well today. Wet and rainy in these parts, but I don't have anything to complain about :smokeout::cooldance::smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back