Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the best stories, this is definitely :crying: "accident" ya? :eyebrows:

Well except for the late 60s to the mid 70s I remember a lot of the fun times of my life. I remember the epic bad times but not the petty stuff. I have a lot of stories because I have lived life like an adventure novel with 100 chapters. I left home at age 17 but my family and the family business were there like a rock to lean on when I fell. I failed many times before age 33. That is when I met my wife and she is the woman behind the man. I have lived a blessed life since we have been together. We are a great team, best friends, adventures. I have so many stories of our scuba adventures all over the world.

Oh man I been vapin'
vapeemoji.jpg
that Green Crack again. I makes me just go on and on and on............................

Well except for the late 60s to the mid 70s I remember a lot of the fun times of my life. I remember the epic bad times but not the petty stuff. I have a lot of stories because I have lived life like an adventure novel with 100 chapters. I left home at age 17 but my family and the family business were there like a rock to lean on when I fell. I failed many times before age 33. That is when I met my wife and she is the woman behind the man. I have lived a blessed life since we have been together. We are a great team, best friends, adventures. I have so many stories of our scuba adventures all over the world.

Oh man I been vapin' View attachment 1073721 that Green Crack again. I makes me just go on and on and on............................

It's good to hear about the happy ever afters. I'm glad you found each other and it sounds like you have had, and are having, an amazing life :biggrin:

It's good to hear about the happy ever afters. I'm glad you found each other and it sounds like you have had, and are having, an amazing life :biggrin:
Every night before I fall asleep I thank the Force for all I have and ask it to help everyone, everywhere.

Good Morfnoevight All!

Every night before I fall asleep I thank the Force for all I have and ask it to help everyone, everywhere.

Good Morfnoevight All!

It's a good way to be, I used to practice Metta meditation (loving kindness) and I need to start that back up. Been a rough as hell patch but I keep reminding myself that I'll get through and the other side of this will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back