Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the tents help with the IR, but I'm not 100% sure.
Nope...IR picks up a heat signature...so the tent will show up as a hot spot (no matter how little light you use...hell, an ice cube shows up under IR...)

I haven't been around much the past few days. The air conditioning in my house has been broken, with indoor temps hitting 88+F. A combination of trying to make sure my plants don't melt, the exhaustive effects of the heat are really squelching my enthusiasm. Should be fixed tomorrow, hopefully.

Meanwhile, I just finished sealing and storing a dozen steaks and 6 boneless pork chops. All of 'em soaked in marinade for a solid 24 hours. Given how much of a bastard my back has been lately, I'm glad to be done with it. Feeling rather accomplished, really. Between what's already in the freezer and today's efforts, I'm all set for delicious sources of protein for about a month. Two batches of mac and cheese are on tomorrow's schedule. One for my dad.

The ladies are only a few weeks away from getting the axe. Meanwhile, I am enjoying this weird strain I found called "Wedding Cake."

Not gonna lie, a good part of why I have not been around is my mental state. Trying to kick the devil back into it's corner, as usual, but it's been tougher than usual lately.

So in summary, I am not dead, just a little sweaty and annoyed by the heat. I have plenty of food and weed. I'll be back more regularly when I am a bit less loony.

Love my fam here!

:pass::bighug::pass:

:bighug::bighug::bighug: I know what you're going through my brother..hang in there, find happiness within yourself, and everything else will follow. :pass:

Have you tried taking the panel off the side of your ac and seeing if your condenser is frozen over? if it is you can use a hose to thaw it
It's the compressor. It is not coming on at all. Someone is supposed to be here this afternoon to fix it.

Nope...IR picks up a heat signature...so the tent will show up as a hot spot (no matter how little light you use...hell, an ice cube shows up under IR...)

:bighug::bighug::bighug: I know what you're going through my brother..hang in there, find happiness within yourself, and everything else will follow. :pass:
Thanks, Frank.

Ain't dead yet, my friend.

Blue Dream'matic at day 66.

IMG_1263.JPG

Damn i thought i sent this reply last night lol. Freakin potheads lol.

I have recharge, and oregonism xl from roots organic for main bennies. I also have hydroguard if i wanted to go that route.
I think northern cheese haze is a 80+ day plant, so ive still got 40+ days to grow.
Do ya think id have time to reestablish the good bennies?

I was still half asleep replying, nothing to add other than I know I'd say "orgasm" instead of "oregonism" pretty fast by accident. It already happened when I was tutoring, I said orgasm instead of organism. The gal I was tutoring burst out laughing, her humor is like mine. But I was actually embarrassed because the older gentleman I was tutoring as well was kinda proper but he either didn't hear, or he "didn't hear" :crying:

Let us know how things go in the next week!

Damn, I thought the tents helped keep the heat signature down. My phone and Bluetooth both cut out when I am in the tent.

I think growers used to use insulation etc. to try and reduce the heat signature, but I don't know if it worked or how well.

Very nice buds @Harry_Kovert

@Mike20132 I hope they get your AC fixed today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back