Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow thought you might! Me too, I love that film but the next one was disappointing.

I like Zombie's movies, over the top violence and dark humor. My taste in horror is all over the map. Tried to watch 31 again, but it was shortly after I got out of the hospital and that Nazi dwarf, I wanted to kill him even more the second time so I didn't finish it. Plus I was still in pain and that movie was pretty violent :crying:

I like Zombie's movies, over the top violence and dark humor. My taste in horror is all over the map. Tried to watch 31 again, but it was shortly after I got out of the hospital and that Nazi dwarf, I wanted to kill him even more the second time so I didn't finish it. Plus I was still in pain and that movie was pretty violent :crying:

To be honest I have only seen House of 1000 corpses and the sequel - my Polish mate turned me onto them. House of 1000 corpses is a genuine work of genius in my opinion - the art direction is superb and it's just full of amazing characters. The sequel I was not into. I'll try 31 and let you know...

I love a good zombie flick as well :pop:. But my all-time favorite movie is fear and loathing in Las Vegas. :jump:

To be honest I have only seen House of 1000 corpses and the sequel - my Polish mate turned me onto them. House of 1000 corpses is a genuine work of genius in my opinion - the art direction is superb and it's just full of amazing characters. The sequel I was not into. I'll try 31 and let you know...

Not sure you will like it, I watched all his movies and enjoyed them. But I don't expect much from most horror movies, unless they are foreign films, then they are usually really good.

I love a good zombie flick as well :pop:. But my all-time favorite movie is fear and loathing in Las Vegas. :jump:

I just watched that one again, I love Terry Gillian movies. Very over the top as well :smoking:

Not sure you will like it, I watched all his movies and enjoyed them. But I don't expect much from most horror movies, unless they are foreign films, then they are usually really good.

I just watched that one again, I love Terry Gillian movies. Very over the top as well :smoking:

Yes - Brazil and Time Bandits - his best IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back