Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Took one of the fans out of my tent and have it aimed right at me. Still sucks the owner has taken so long to respond, but its part and parcel for the kind of place I rented.

Gonna get a haircut this weekend. First one in about three years. Maybe that (coupled with mowing my slayer-lead-singer beard) will remove some anxiety. The only reason I look like a cross between the Unabomber and Charles Manson is the lack of a requirement that I look human in order to do my job. Feel like shit whenever I go out and have to present as "Yeah, this is me," with all the assumptions that come with it.

Willing to do almost anything to break out of this. Months now.. Not usually this bad.

Hope you are well!

Cooled to 84F in here. Outside is 74. Winders are open, but not much of a breeze. Should be nice and cool when I wake up, but I have a hard time falling asleep when it's this hot.

That said, I have to be ready for work in 8 hours, so I'll be off soon.

Took one of the fans out of my tent and have it aimed right at me. Still sucks the owner has taken so long to respond, but its part and parcel for the kind of place I rented.

Gonna get a haircut this weekend. First one in about three years. Maybe that (coupled with mowing my slayer-lead-singer beard) will remove some anxiety. The only reason I look like a cross between the Unabomber and Charles Manson is the lack of a requirement that I look human in order to do my job. Feel like shit whenever I go out and have to present as "Yeah, this is me," with all the assumptions that come with it.

Willing to do almost anything to break out of this. Months now.. Not usually this bad.

Hope you are well!

Dang, the Slayer look is kinda cool, maybe not so much Unibomber tho :crying:
But sometimes something new can create that mental space where things start to fall into place. My life is still like Jenga and I keep pulling the wrong block out :crying:But onwards and upwards, or some direction that at least isn't sitting still.

Cooled to 84F in here. Outside is 74. Winders are open, but not much of a breeze. Should be nice and cool when I wake up, but I have a hard time falling asleep when it's this hot.

That said, I have to be ready for work in 8 hours, so I'll be off soon.

Hope you find solace in sleep, it's been hot here too but very cool out now. Supposed to be a high of 12C (53-4ish for you People) one day next week, wacky Canadian weather!

Yes, H2O2 kills everything dead, how far along are you in the grow? I'll add more once I know so I'm not talking your ear off...

Sorry to hear the popo are worrying you, the helicopter, AFAIK, can be used to bust ops. However, the cost to run the choppers is large. If you have a small grow I doubt they will even bother, especially since they are on duty searching for a missing person.

However, if they are on a grow bust spree there could be a chance. You are running 1200 W of light, they are probably looking for a lit up room or bigger, like 10, 1000W HPS or the like.

I believe the tents help with the IR, but I'm not 100% sure. There are means to help with that but I have not looked into them in recent times.

Anything I have heard lately is mostly you gonna get busted by a snitch, so watch who knows, who sees etc.

Me being paranoid, if I were not legal I would keep things quiet until the chopper leaves the area. Can you leave the lights off or are your plants flowering?

Not much I can do as they’re flowering

Not much I can do as they’re flowering

As others have said as well, I would not worry too much. With the light you are running they *should* have more important things to do.
I would hate that we give advice and you end up in trouble tho!!!
Go with your gut instinct, and what is happening in the country you are in. Stay safe above all else!

My worry is that you don't want the roots to keep getting hit, so you want the gnats gone. But a drench of something to help the roots like a tea with mycorrhiza will really help the roots bounce back and stay strong.

What roducts do you have/plan on using?

Btw with airpots, the gnats can get in the little holes so if you want to hit with DE wrap the pot in cling wrap until the gnats are gone.

When you are done this grow make sure to clean and sanatize, ISO is great to spray everything down with once you have cleaned to get the sanitation done. I also use ISO as a pest spray ON the plants but it won't help with soil pests.
Damn i thought i sent this reply last night lol. Freakin potheads lol.

I have recharge, and oregonism xl from roots organic for main bennies. I also have hydroguard if i wanted to go that route.
I think northern cheese haze is a 80+ day plant, so ive still got 40+ days to grow.
Do ya think id have time to reestablish the good bennies?

Damn i thought i sent this reply last night lol. Freakin potheads lol.

I have recharge, and oregonism xl from roots organic for main bennies. I also have hydroguard if i wanted to go that route.
I think northern cheese haze is a 80+ day plant, so ive still got 40+ days to grow.
Do ya think id have time to reestablish the good bennies?

You definitely have time, I notice new root growth in my DWC within days of an application of tea. Since you already own the products you need, and don't need to go buy anything, I would just use them and see what happens. If you gotta use H2O2 again you have not gone out and dropped a wad of new cash. That Oregonism XL looks great, your roots will love it.

Have you tried taking the panel off the side of your ac and seeing if your condenser is frozen over? if it is you can use a hose to thaw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back