Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be fair my afn tag refers to the region pretty directly lol.
I hope the bt works, ive never grown anything till my canna adventure, and im sorta stupidly excited about the prospect of eating something ive grown!

Well to be fair my afn tag refers to the region pretty directly lol.
I hope the bt works, ive never grown anything till my canna adventure, and im sorta stupidly excited about the prospect of eating something ive grown!

Any more questions or issues just tag me, or post up in the infirmary, Waira is there and he is way more experienced than I am. But I have some decent experience and I help when I can. I just may miss stuff in here as I don't always check in.

Just got back from vacation and getting ready to start the next grow. Muahahahahahah. Super excited and already dreading all that trimming. But first things first. What strain/cultivar (been reading a bit) to grow this time?

Thank you for the response, and totes in southeast us so you nailed it i think!
Imma go out and grab some bt today to add to the pest prevention!
Bt is fine during bloom, but no point in spraying the bud, those caterpillars don't eat them,... there is one that does, called bud worm, the bane of ornamental flower growers, and that fucker can actually eat the bud, trich's and all!...:cuss:... many kinds of vermin caterpillars, most will just eat leaves though, and it's clear when they are at work... RG has clued you in on Bt already, so inspect leaves for eggs,.. you may find some odd ones on stalks, not little round ones clustered together, the stalked one might be bud worm, I'm not sure though.. I get bud worm here too, common in most the USA... SO spray the leaves only as much as you can, tops and bottoms especially,.... Bud worm, it's more like the fight with bud rot, you have to inspect the bud closely, looking for any hints of off-color leaves, wilting,.. they will nest up inside, makes a bloody poopy mess, and worse it opens the door up for bud rot too... hopefully you'll be spared this, but as an outdoor grower you most vigilant time is mid-final bloom!
BTW, don't mix up mosquito Bt (used for soil gnats also) with caterpillar Bt, it's a different strain of bacteria and won't work on each other.... gnats and 'squiters are closely related, that's why it works on both of them...

@Waira @RivetGrrl

I've posted in the infirmary so please forgive the duplication......

I have a deficiency going down......primarily with one of the two plants in the tent although there is a little on the other one too.....

IMG_1201.JPG

I think it's due to a lack of calcium. I don't know for sure as I'm only on my 3rd grow and I've not experienced this before.

Advice already received suggesting a PK booster is required at this stage of flowering - I have Plant Magic Platinum. Is this a good product to use and if so how much per litre and how often?

I ought to add that I'm day 52 and nearly 3 weeks into flower.

Feeding [per litre] 1ml biobizz grow, 2ml biobizz bloom + 0.75ml plant magic magne cal +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back