Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of advice / reassurance required.....

I've super cropped the main colas of the 2 plants in my tent. Just commencing 3rd week of flower.

The colas appear to be fine 14 hours after the event but due to their weights I'm not sure they'll stand to attention again. [Not a huge problem as I've laid them carefully between buds and leaves and they're supported.]

Literature online gives conflicting information - Have I fooked up at this advanced stage or will the buds benefit from an even canopy and the additonal light?

Any advice most welcome.

Harry

Wassup afn and ls peeps.
Im up and elevated, and i have a random question....
Are there any non weed gardeners up this am?
I have a tomato plant going, its flowering but theres no fruit yet.
Ive finally noticed some bug damage and traced it to a bunch of lil dark worms. To my untrained eye id say like cutworms or something.
Any suggestions on products to control em that will be safe to use in bloom?
I use di-earth and insecticidal soap currently, anything else i can add to keep them suckers from ruining my mater??
Edit-heres the lil caterpillar lookin thing eatin muh maters!
20190722_092053.jpg

Last edited:
A 5 year old girl asks her Mom: "Mommy, how was I born?"

The Mother smiles a replies: "Once upon a time, me and your Daddy had a wonderful time so we decided to plant a little seed.

Daddy put it in the earth and I took very good care of it every single day.

After a while the seed started to grow more and more leaves and in a few months, the seed turned into a beautiful and healthy plant.

So we took the plant, dried it, smoked it and we got so high that we fucked without a condom."

Bit of advice / reassurance required.....

I've super cropped the main colas of the 2 plants in my tent. Just commencing 3rd week of flower.

The colas appear to be fine 14 hours after the event but due to their weights I'm not sure they'll stand to attention again. [Not a huge problem as I've laid them carefully between buds and leaves and they're supported.]

Literature online gives conflicting information - Have I fooked up at this advanced stage or will the buds benefit from an even canopy and the additonal light?

Any advice most welcome.

Harry

I did the same, a bit late into flower. I'm new to supercropping, so looks like it is better to not do it too late into flowering. Anyway, the buds never grew up to the light again, but they are fine. And it did open up more light, I just don't think it's showing any sign of benefit at this time. I used some duct tape to help support them, totally ghetto but it works :smoking:

Wassup afn and ls peeps.
Ive finally noticed some bug damage and traced it to a bunch of lil dark worms. To my untrained eye id say like cutworms or something.
I use di-earth and insecticidal soap currently, anything else i can add to keep them suckers from ruining my mater??
Edit-heres the lil caterpillar lookin thing eatin muh maters!View attachment 1081415

Bt!! (Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki (Btk)) is an organic product, it is a bacteria that the caterpillar ingests, it paralyzes the stomach and they starve to death. Does not affect any other arthropods other than the caterpillar family. It won't kill the eggs, and takes a few days for the caterpillars to expire, but it is a good product if you want to stay more organic.

A 5 year old girl asks her Mom: "Mommy, how was I born?"

The Mother smiles a replies: "Once upon a time, me and your Daddy had a wonderful time so we decided to plant a little seed.

Daddy put it in the earth and I took very good care of it every single day.

After a while the seed started to grow more and more leaves and in a few months, the seed turned into a beautiful and healthy plant.

So we took the plant, dried it, smoked it and we got so high that we fucked without a condom."

:crying:

Wassup afn and ls peeps.
Edit-heres the lil caterpillar lookin thing eatin muh maters!View attachment 1081415

Also looks like an inchworm, does it loop up when it moves? Cutworms live in the soil and attack the stalks, nasty for seedlings. Bt won't work on them but they are grub-like and grey/cream in color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back