Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey will freeze paper work for making press using hair straightener I've never had a dab or anything just flower so wanna try while i have some from last harvest on partial Royal Dwarf
Dont know what freezer paper is but ya wanna use parchment paper, not wax paper at all!

Also mine does that on alerts like @Ozzie Greenthumb and me follows each other's thread and I won't get updates that he's posted maybe once n I'll look n hes posted several before and after like i get a random one lol

I have had this happen to me too and it randomly went back to normal. It does really sound like a setting somewhere, but now it's two people sooo... We will see if it's a site bug here soon.

I have had this happen to me too and it randomly went back to normal. It does really sound like a setting somewhere, but now it's two people sooo... We will see if it's a site bug here soon.
Thanks we all really appreciate all the hard work you all do to make sure we have this awesome site to talk and document our seperate and shared experiences I love AFN

On some forums if you get an alert, you won't get anymore until you've "seen" the first one.

My notifications are definitely all over the place!

Sent from Space

I'm growing this round cutting my ocean forest with 50% canna Coco. Any tips other than needs to water more frequently than when I cut with peat and perlite?

Got 5 of these today. Not sure when I'll get to 'em, but I am happy I snagged some before they were gone.

20190722_204137.jpg

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back