Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slightly jealous of your seed collection mate, I'm trying not to buy anymore until I grow out what I already have ......we'll see how that goes :crying:
Got 5 of these today. Not sure when I'll get to 'em, but I am happy I snagged some before they were gone.

View attachment 1081693

:pass:

I'm slightly jealous of your seed collection mate, I'm trying not to buy anymore until I grow out what I already have ......we'll see how that goes :crying:
Interesting packaging. I ordered 5 and I guess the seller only had individual packed seeds, so I got 5 cans. Whole lot of fancy stuff for one tiny bean.

This and the last Speed Bud order are probably it for me. Now if they ever legalize here, I will plant as many as I can outdoors on what is otherwise unused land. It will probably still take me a good decade to get through them all, but I'd have a motherlode of weed.

Given where I live, that's not likely to happen anytime soon, though. I can dream, I guess.

If things stay the way they are, most of them will likely lose vitality before I get to them, assuming I don't keel over ahead of time.

At 2 plants per grow, and given 4 months per grow, it's gonna be well over a decade before I am through what I have.

Pretty sure they wont last that long in the fridge.

Peace!

Hope everyone's having pleasant evening. It went from 100 degrees here two days ago to 58 degrees tonight. Insane.

I'm growing this round cutting my ocean forest with 50% canna Coco. Any tips other than needs to water more frequently than when I cut with peat and perlite?
Coco has more capacity to hold water so you probably will not be watering more. Plus its not hydrophobic like peat (double bonus). The only real negative is the cation exchange is not as good as with peat.

The CC isn't really much different to look at... But the snow on the Forum Stomper...

Yeah I am looking forward to chopping this one!

20190722_232531.jpg

20190722_232539.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back