Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. Reading your reply about wattage per sf makes me wonder.

It is said that for photos, 1000ppfd is the mark to hit for flowering. In lumens, thats roughly 60-70k lm. However, photos only gets 12 hours light. For autos, do we cut in half if we give 24/0? Even if not half and coupled with the fact that autos grow faster, it should not be the same as photos?

Just a random stoner thought.

This tent is a photo tent, sorry, should have stated that. I have less lumens in the veg/auto tent. With everything changed around today, I will have to keep an eye that all the gals are happy and watch them for signs of stress.

But you are right, a few members on here suggested that even 20w/ft2 is decent for autos. I can't find any info on the web, but then I think about them growing in the wild under the sun. Or people growing them outdoors. I need to do more research, or just collect my own findings.

I do know lumens or watts per foot squared is a lousy measurement, and without an actual PAR meter it's all just guesswork. But it's what most of us have to work with. Plus, many of these lights are far more efficient than other forms, so do we take into account that as well? I do a lot of reading up and collecting data that looks relevant. It's a fun hobby this growing :smoking:

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] :yay1:

Lovely offer come in from [HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG] ..:vibe:..Pre-Launch grow....

Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know. @Mossy @Son of Hobbes @woody tagging you guys in to spread the good word!
Peace
Dan

Two brand new to the market Autoflowers...with a 4-6 weeks head start on the rest of the growing World...

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...favorite-bomb-pics.54506/page-10#post-2119732

[HASHTAG]#savespaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG] :watering: [HASHTAG]#bethereifyoudare[/HASHTAG]

Good morning stoners :pass:.

Not much of a show and tell from my secret garden today, just some seedlings that are very slowly growing in low temperatures and humidity.:baked:
20190607_134210.jpg

What's up all my smokers... Hope everyone is nice and lifted out there if not, blaze on up! I said to myself, self what should be for dinner? And myself said nothin' goes better with some home grown than some home made pizza!

20190607_211845.jpg

A couple dabs of some King's Kush and some hot sauce and I'm good. Dont be shy there is some for everyone lol. @Mizzo81 what you want on yours?

What's up all my smokers... Hope everyone is nice and lifted out there if not, blaze on up! I said to myself, self what should be for dinner? And myself said nothin' goes better with some home grown than some home made pizza!

View attachment 1068752

A couple dabs of some King's Kush and some hot sauce and I'm good. Dont be shy there is some for everyone lol. @Mizzo81 what you want on yours?
If there's enough for everyone, I want some Sriracha sauce on mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back