Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference a few days make...

Here's the Colorado Cookies I have going just 5 days ago.

20190602_162833.jpg

20190602_162826.jpg

And just a few minutes ago...

20190607_224615.jpg

20190607_224622.jpg

And that Forum Stomper that got off to a really crappy start... Well she's showing the scars, but seems determined to make it. You can see how the slow initial root growth starved the early leaves, but the new growth looks like it's gonna make it.

20190607_224657.jpg

[HASHTAG]#flashyourbush[/HASHTAG] Stoners!

Thanks Mike, they just seem to be growing really slow. Nighttime temps were down to 10c in their box and humidity in the mid 20s! I have put a heater in the room now so should see some better growth in the next couple of days. Trying to get them to a decent size before they go outside permanently next week.:pass:
How have you been my friend?
Looking pretty happy, really. :pass:

Looking lush buddy!! That Colorado cookies has that look about her like she's about to triple in size. :growing:
What a difference a few days make...

Here's the Colorado Cookies I have going just 5 days ago.

View attachment 1068770

View attachment 1068771

And just a few minutes ago...

View attachment 1068773

View attachment 1068772

And that Forum Stomper that got off to a really crappy start... Well she's showing the scars, but seems determined to make it. You can see how the slow initial root growth starved the early leaves, but the new growth looks like it's gonna make it.

View attachment 1068774

[HASHTAG]#flashyourbush[/HASHTAG] Stoners!

Thanks Mike, they just seem to be growing really slow. Nighttime temps were down to 10c in their box and humidity in the mid 20s! I have put a heater in the room now so should see some better growth in the next couple of days. Trying to get them to a decent size before they go outside permanently next week.:pass:
How have you been my friend?
Dealing with me broken innards the past week or so, but otherwise doing well.

Been cooking less than usual, but that's to change once I am feeling better.

How are you doing?

:cheers:

Looking lush buddy!! That Colorado cookies has that look about her like she's about to triple in size. :growing:
Jeez I hope so. I really figured it to be a shorty given how it's developed so far.

It'll be a fun ride no matter what, though!

I'm going pretty good, nothing major to complain about :thumbsup:. The Mrs has her sourdough starter going now and I have been promised a loaf tomorrow :woohoo:.
Dealing with me broken innards the past week or so, but otherwise doing well.

Been cooking less than usual, but that's to change once I am feeling better.

How are you doing?

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back