Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks aunty if i may call you that? Always nice to get a mention from the creator herself!

Which one are they @Equatorial ...?....

Just finished a volcano session and struggling to type this post....

Enjoy your Flight....:dragon4:

tumblr_ol9kh1ZV7W1v5qjl1o1_500.gif

Same...life really has a way of making the fan smell really, really bad for me!!!!

Perfect Storm hit......:doh:

IMG_6608.JPG

We got an electrical surge good friday morning..blew Everything plugged in or wired in...tv/net/phone/security cameras/security lights..microwave...both lap tops..i-pad..fridge freezer..washer...

Good friday night the storm took 30-40 yards of fence down like a big sail....:pass:

IMG_6731.JPG

IMG_6734.JPG

with the net and TV equipment on it.

1 light in the house left working..no security lights..no security cameras and we couldn't let the dogs out coz the fence was down..:doh:...

And..to compound it the satellite transmitter took a Hit..so they diverted all the techies to fix that..priority over customer damage........coz Everyone got Hit...loads of damage.

:pass: sigh...it was eventful...:pass:

Evening all.

Recently commenced my 3rd ever grow.....still learning!

I've set up a Gorilla Shorty 3 x 3 x 5.9 tent in my loft conversation. 7 day old seedlings curently sitting under a GN HS1 though a Telos 0008 has just arrived and will be added in a week's time.

Temperature inside the tent is fluctuating around the 22-23 C mark and humidy is betwen 45 - 50%. [I know temp will increase once the Telos is added.]

With a little care I'm able to leave 2 velux windows open permanently......and the tent slightly open too.

My question is this - Are inline and / or extractor fans required given the constant airflow in the space?

Advice greatly appreciated.

Harry

Last edited:
You're gonna love them! Mine has no reds on them. I added it on separately. You'll be growing monsters with them like u always do!
972918a6c69e18247369d06bd915c559.jpg

@Equatorial

So my boards came in, and I got a couple Q's for you. The light itself is really hot unless I have a fan blowing across it, then it's still hot but not worrisome, this normal?

Second is the driver. looks like I can turn it up to 315 Watts (as noted by my KilloWatt meter), I turned it down to 200W but it's still hot. I'd like to run it as high as I can if it is safe. Where do you recommend setting it at? Voltage stays the same from that adjustment screw?

Hello Everyone :toke:

I still am floating with my head above water :d5:

Was a rough week in the hospital. They have me back on track but I still need to follow up with my other doc's to really get down to nuts & bolts of my problem.

Slow but sure we will find my problem :thumbsup:

I hope you feel better soon, my entire life has had a few "we don't know what's wrong" and since I have an anxiety disorder, then it gets brushed off that I'm just a stressed out woman and need to "relax". One doc said my migraines were anxiety, next one that has his head out of his ass figured out what actual type of migraine it was and got me on a brand new drug that has made my life much better most days. Sometimes you gotta keep looking for someone that gives a shit!

I do know the mental component affects the physical, and makes it worse, but for the things that are physical and noted I hope no more surgeries and I can live with the pain I'm at now. Tired of being poked at, I am sure you get that too!
In other words, get better and I am sending vibes that they can find out what the problem is. But sometimes ya gotta live with some bullshit in life :bighug:

Evening all.

Recently commenced my 3rd ever grow.....still learning!

I've set up a Gorilla Shorty 3 x 3 x 5.9 tent in my loft conversation. 7 day old seedlings curently sitting under a GN HS1 though a Telos 0008 has just arrived and will be added in a week's time.

Temperature inside the tent is fluctuating around the 22-23 C mark and humidy is betwen 45 - 50%. [I know temp will increase once the Telos is added.]

With a little care I'm able to leave 2 velux windows open permanently......and the tent slightly open too.

My question is this - Are inline and / or extractor fans required given the constant airflow in the space?

Advice greatly appreciated.

Harry

I go with an inline extractor fan and filter for the smell, pushing the air out of the tent but never use inline to pull air in. I allow the air from the inline to passively draw through the tent. Usually from the bottom so that the air moves up and out. Also a fan in the tent to move the air around the plants and help strengthen the stems and branches.

I am having issues still with too hot and too dry but it's where I'm at and I gotta grow as it is.

I hope you feel better soon, my entire life has had a few "we don't know what's wrong" and since I have an anxiety disorder, then it gets brushed off that I'm just a stressed out woman and need to "relax". One doc said my migraines were anxiety, next one that has his head out of his ass figured out what actual type of migraine it was and got me on a brand new drug that has made my life much better most days. Sometimes you gotta keep looking for someone that gives a shit!

I do know the mental component affects the physical, and makes it worse, but for the things that are physical and noted I hope no more surgeries and I can live with the pain I'm at now. Tired of being poked at, I am sure you get that too!
In other words, get better and I am sending vibes that they can find out what the problem is. But sometimes ya gotta live with some bullshit in life :bighug:

Yep, rivetgirl. Been there done that.

I had my kidney transplant at a large university hospital. Found out my bladder was going to hell. Because it was used as a drain for my new kidney ( better stats then opening up your bowels). They wanted me to have a Foley for the rest of my life. I said no, after 3 months I made them pull it. Then they say we can fix it but but odds not good. Blah blah later they did it. While waiting for surgery a nurse asks me"who the hell are you? You have the top 7 surgeons in there" they were all there to learn a new technique.

You have to jump their shit sometimes. They are not God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back