Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to every store in town and no one has em just the small magnifying glass for seeing kits lol but im in a small town with dollar general and family Dollar as the main retail stores
With a digital camera or a decent phone camera, try focusing as much as you can and snap with flash. A two year ++ IPhone took the below shot. I enlarged it and it looks pretty close to my shots with a loupe so I guess it can be used in a pinch?
2694376fe48d10c4f0066763f0862926.jpg

Can also see if she starts to reflect white light less than before? Pistils are also what I look at most the time

Not sure where else I’d post it, or even that there is a need to for that matter, but I’m gonna have to stop growing soon and I’ve got no idea when I’ll be able to start again. Just found out I’m having a kid. No room for the grow tent in our small apartment once the baby is here. I’ve met a lot of good people on AFN, and I was looking forward to getting back into the battles in 2020. I’ll likely still lurk for a while, but could go completely ghost by February. :poof:

Congrats on your Tiny Bubble bro!

You’ll be back for sure! At the meantime, congrats to joining the Dad club!

Why cant I remember his name?There is a guy on here that does micro grows that are pretty neat. I mean he grows in like computer tower cases and has auto drip systems and all kinds of crazy stuff. My not be a bumper crop but will keep you in good cannabis.

Was it Hairyman? I can't think of any other micro grows but they are cool. Space Buckets are another option, all in one and odor control as well.

Cool pic, very metallic looking :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back