Status
Not open for further replies.
passing-blunt-friday-weed-memes.jpg

Hey guys I gotta go by buds to harveat can't see the trichomes what y'all think it's ready from what i could see it looks like there's some amber trichs but can't see really
IMG_20190713_151846.jpg

Hey guys I gotta go by buds to harveat can't see the trichomes what y'all think it's ready from what i could see it looks like there's some amber trichs but can't see really View attachment 1078153
Your probably okay hard to tell from the picture. You can always pull on off and test. I would get a jewelers loop they are cheap and work fairly well here is the one I use.
lupe.PNG

Your probably okay hard to tell from the picture. You can always pull on off and test. I would get a jewelers loop they are cheap and work fairly well here is the one I use.
View attachment 1078159
I went to every store in town and no one has em just the small magnifying glass for seeing kits lol but im in a small town with dollar general and family Dollar as the main retail stores

Not sure where else I’d post it, or even that there is a need to for that matter, but I’m gonna have to stop growing soon and I’ve got no idea when I’ll be able to start again. Just found out I’m having a kid. No room for the grow tent in our small apartment once the baby is here. I’ve met a lot of good people on AFN, and I was looking forward to getting back into the battles in 2020. I’ll likely still lurk for a while, but could go completely ghost by February. :poof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back