Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where else I’d post it, or even that there is a need to for that matter, but I’m gonna have to stop growing soon and I’ve got no idea when I’ll be able to start again. Just found out I’m having a kid. No room for the grow tent in our small apartment once the baby is here. I’ve met a lot of good people on AFN, and I was looking forward to getting back into the battles in 2020. I’ll likely still lurk for a while, but could go completely ghost by February. :poof:
Congratulations. When you have room and time we will be here. I have taken plenty of breaks the last 20 years due to all kinds of issues and my three kids. :pass:

I went to every store in town and no one has em just the small magnifying glass for seeing kits lol but im in a small town with dollar general and family Dollar as the main retail stores
Can you amazon?

IS ANYONE OUT THERE...THERE...THERE?

Congratulations. When you have room and time we will be here. I have taken plenty of breaks the last 20 years due to all kinds of issues and my three kids. :pass:

Thank you! Ya, it’s totally just an issue of space. I’m in a legal state so if I had room for it I’d continue growing. I just think the right choice, for now, is to take down the tent and put all the equipment in storage. I haven’t told any of my “real life” friends yet because apparently I’m not supposed to tell anyone until she’s 10-12 weeks and out of the “high risk” zone for complications. I’m sure once I tell them I’ll have a circle of vultures trying to get at my stuff, but the one thing I refuse to let go of is the seed collection. That’s staying in the damn refrigerator I’ve at least got room for that. I’ve got some Mephisto crosses you cannot buy, and I refuse to let them go.

Thank you! Ya, it’s totally just an issue of space. I’m in a legal state so if I had room for it I’d continue growing. I just think the right choice, for now, is to take down the tent and put all the equipment in storage. I haven’t told any of my “real life” friends yet because apparently I’m not supposed to tell anyone until she’s 10-12 weeks and out of the “high risk” zone for complications. I’m sure once I tell them I’ll have a circle of vultures trying to get at my stuff, but the one thing I refuse to let go of is the seed collection. That’s staying in the damn refrigerator I’ve at least got room for that. I’ve got some Mephisto crosses you cannot buy, and I refuse to let them go.
Why cant I remember his name?There is a guy on here that does micro grows that are pretty neat. I mean he grows in like computer tower cases and has auto drip systems and all kinds of crazy stuff. My not be a bumper crop but will keep you in good cannabis.

@RivetGrrl thought of you on this one
7516F9B3-0DED-4230-A0CA-3B82A2398E37.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back