Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trav*newgrower*
If you see the shot above and enlarge it, you should be able to see all cloudy with just a hint of amber here and there. It’s exactly what I saw in loupe shots
a1de46fec1e47d32a4e39d58d0caf627.jpg

882a0bfad3efa4d95d47860dbe838602.jpg

98b2f5df883ccccf97c7c9361620ab81.jpg

Hope this helps

Edit: loupe shots are a couple days earlier than above bud shot
Thats the big problem mine doesn't have that crazy amount of trichomes barely any at all

Thats the big problem mine doesn't have that crazy amount of trichomes barely any at all

My loupe are those cheap ones you clip onto a phone camera. See if you have those available near you. There must be trichs bro. Might just need a loupe to see them. Try the phone camera thing anyways. No harm.

My loupe are those cheap ones you clip onto a phone camera. See if you have those available near you. There must be trichs bro. Might just need a loupe to see them. Try the phone camera thing anyways. No harm.
Yrah im gonna try it n see real quick I'll post what happens lol

I tried a real fast head in the swivel mode, but still couldn't catch up to see the pics clearly.
Regarding checking trichomes, you can buy a cheap pocket scope, cut a piece of bud and put under scope. You'll see what you need to see. I use a usb cam and like it best. Good luck with the harvest.
That's what I'm trying to get but looks like I gotta get it online so gonna have to go one day this week it's trip to go to Walmart here it's a half hour one way so hour to hour and half driving depending how their town is had it take up to a hour to get there some times lol I'm in small town KY so there ya go lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back