Jraven's New Soil. Time to dig in.

Well, 420 was a good day for me. I finally cracked my vexing mechanical problem on my boat(I gotta fish for a living) that has plagued me for weeks. Had some good smoke there on the dock with my neighbors. Now I am going to be setting up my summer sunroom grow. Hoping for great results from my soil but also open to the continued learning/tuning process. Thanks to all who have chipped in here and helped out along the way!
:pass::bighug:

Glad to see things are going good. Are you getting excited? I get excited every seed that goes in water. Can't wait to watch your roombud. Take care.

Yeah my seeds look lot like that. I usually leave little room in pot to fill soil around the seedlings.

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk
I do the same thing. I'll leave ~1.5-2.5" for soil, then my groun dcover normally takes up the rest of the room.

Yep I'm really excited... looks like I'll be starting a new thread soon:cooldance:

That's awesome. I long lined in high school. And drifted. I enjoy the water for sure. I hope you have a good season..... Are in the pan handle?

Yes, Panhandle. We used to longline halibut before the IFQs. And I have drifted a bit but that was kind of surreptitious:):eyebrows:

Agree..... With the drifting, mostly a kids game. I just have gone out to help friends in a squeeze. Wasn't worth it..... I enjoyed long lining.... Would love to do it again. And the people I went drifting with were lazy and that's really frustrating. Especially when your trying to build a house and they want to chase radio fish. Its his boat so his call...... But damn

Back