Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow

Well, we ended up with just over a week between moving off the boat and setting off in the pickup for the drive down to the civilized world... Seattle to be exact. So it's been a little busy around here.
Bit of an update,though. I just cut the three-in-a-tub, the biggest gave 66 grams wet trimmed. The other two are hanging whole. They are quite a bit smaller, maybe 40g between them. This was the container that lived outside through a lot of the summer rain. These are my OEZ's.
. Pretty sticky and solid :toke: Heres a flash shot
View attachment 641441

And a natural shot
View attachment 641442

These OEZ's were in the sunroom in small cups til they went into the pots vacated by some of the earlier plants that lacked root development. These plants are not ready to chop, real solid but still tossing some white pistals. Just the merest hint of frost. I wonder what they'll look like when I return.
View attachment 641443
View attachment 641444
View attachment 641445
Here's what the sunroom looks like now. The plants to the left are the blue dream photos. They look pretty nice, lots of bud sites...I'm hoping they'll fill in while I'm gone. They got a good shot of flowering tea ala @ Eyes on Fire.
View attachment 641446
Man i really love that sun room.What you going run next year.Peace

Man i really love that sun room.What you going run next year.Peace
Hey bro, I've ordered some Stone Dragons but other than that I haven't decided yet. I'm going to sit down when I get back home and go through yours and my other pals threads and see what might work good for me here.. I know I've seen some impressive genetics at work. Thanks for popping by:pass:

Well,we made it back from the civilized world now getting back to normal sorta:pass:
Those plants I left here in care of my awesome neighbors did pretty well, but now the day light quality is about gone here so they're coming down. I'm real happy with the yield, but I'm afraid they aren't real frosty...these were late starters, definitely step-children to the main grow but boy they showed some enthusiasm. One had obvious mold in the top cola so I cut it off right away before I took pictures. There wasn't much loss to mold, it was mainly on the mainstem, causing the leaf to wilt. Anyway, here they are

DSCN1681_1.jpg

DSCN1684.JPG

DSCN1714.JPG

Here's the one that got decapitated:)
DSCN1695.JPG

DSCN1707.JPG

I believe these were true autos. The mom was a plant we've grown for maybe 30 years that we crossed with a ruderalis type long ago and it is real stable and a good producer but never great quality. Folks here have grown it indoor and out. The dad was an EZ-Rider auto, from my first try with autos last year.
I bought some weed in Seattle of course. Some of it is pretty stoney all right but none of smells as good as my homegrown:vibe:.

Well,we made it back from the civilized world now getting back to normal sorta:pass:
Those plants I left here in care of my awesome neighbors did pretty well, but now the day light quality is about gone here so they're coming down. I'm real happy with the yield, but I'm afraid they aren't real frosty...these were late starters, definitely step-children to the main grow but boy they showed some enthusiasm. One had obvious mold in the top cola so I cut it off right away before I took pictures. There wasn't much loss to mold, it was mainly on the mainstem, causing the leaf to wilt. Anyway, here they are

View attachment 655871
View attachment 655872
View attachment 655874
Here's the one that got decapitated:)
View attachment 655879
View attachment 655880
I believe these were true autos. The mom was a plant we've grown for maybe 30 years that we crossed with a ruderalis type long ago and it is real stable and a good producer but never great quality. Folks here have grown it indoor and out. The dad was an EZ-Rider auto, from my first try with autos last year.
I bought some weed in Seattle of course. Some of it is pretty stoney all right but none of smells as good as my homegrown:vibe:.
Nice brother,damn growing weed when you aint there .Good to hear from you brother.Getting ready to start my fall and winter grow.Got some portal gear from a very generous gentleman.He is sending me some stone dragon to hit them with when the time is right.You prolly going into hibernation with your grows.Peace

I'll be watching you and your portals for sure bro....yep it'll be awhile before I get to plant mine.They sent me some regulars with my freebies though so maybe I'll be doing some breeding too. Got enough to tide me over for now:)

@Jravan :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: Mate ya done well , It has been great following along and seeing the conditions you have to grow in , what interested me was climate wise we are so far apart , you being way up there where the yetis are
15731858-cartoon-horror-white-yeti-Stock-Photo-yeti.jpg

and me being in the tropics with the mermaids .
tumblr_n1mktxMDmO1r25yrbo1_500.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Looking forward to your next season , :thumbsup::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Back