Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow

a moonstone amnesia might give you a fat ole yeild as well. a sour lemon possibly.dense as hell bud.frigin slingshot ammo bro,promise LOL S99 s killer too. imm be placing an order soon. I need me some more stone gear bad. well not bad but i need some oldies but goodies if they are still about. need to poke about

I ended up getting a pack of moonstone amnesia, 15 regs I liked that, 2 for 1 sale.
Got the sunroom reconfigured to winter mode
DSCN1810.JPG
DSCN1814.JPG

And a morning scene why not
DSCN1812.JPG

And the sun shining in now
P_20161126_101354.jpg

Also ordered some Mephisto beans, triangle and sour crack I think. With the various freebies should be a nice mix.

That does sound like a good mix.Man you have heard this before ,but you are living the dream.I love your sun room setup.I have been planning a green house for a couple of years now.Just a matter of time and money.Its always about the money aint it.I would like to be able grow shit year round.I have been exploring the Geo thermal to heat and cool in the summer.Really our summers are more a problem than winter.Can you keep the sunroom pretty warm in the winter.Peace

It's not to hard to heat, it's real nice when you're getting any kind of solar input. Often the coldest weather comes with sun here, not many hours granted but it seems to warm every corner:)

Mate , the photo looking over the water is awesome . Just so different from where I live , It is 2 am at the moment here and I am sitting with a pair of shorts on , door open .
can ya catch fish in front of your house . :thumbsup:

Different climate for sure, brother... are you north of 24°S latitude? Whats your annual rainfall? Yeah I don't wear shorts much or have the door open for too long this time of year lmao:) nice and cozy inside though.
For sure a person can get a fish right out front there pretty easy.

Back