Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

I'm kinda running into that with my IPCBD now at 32days. First picked off a couple Nads on two lowest branches. Then today I noticed what looks to be a couple more on just those same branches, so OFF with the branches! We'll see what happens next. They say high CBD's can do that, but she looks pretty good besides so don't wanna chop her yet. She got stressed when young also. Good Luck with yours
just early harvested a sour d, the stress of my trip got to her I'm sure, haha, way strong smoke off the dry, gooood flav too!

tasty looking buds! sometimes I get one that goes and grows, looking so perfect, except no flowers. Genetic or a reaction to stress?, maybe both. low light?
I guess I'm blaming the low light for most of this stuff...it's been unrelenting, unusually so even for this climate, it's interesting how the bomb thc reacted differently. I've been finding male flowers in a lot of the buds from the stumpies, nanners on a lot. Oh, and mold in the outdoor greenhouse plants, which grew better generally than the sunroom. Fatter stalks,more branching but I need to keep a close eye on them. Anyway I've got more ideas for next time, I just need to keep tuning it lol. It's truly an insane place to try to grow canna

If anyone on this site deserves a award it is you my friend , with what you have to put up with to grow a bit of cannabis . So - The Golden Shovel - :clapper::clapper::clapper::thumbsup:
Golden_Shovel.png

Hey friends we're getting a heat wave here! Came in from the boat and 85°F in the makeshift greenhouse
P_20170805_183530_1_p.jpg

These are the last set of autos they lived in the greenhouse since they were pretty young and look a lot better structurally than the solarium plants. They are trying to hermie and have been hit by mold but I'm trying to keep up.
Here's a rainbow Moonstone

P_20170805_183736_1_p.jpg

Rainbow Moonstone [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] with magenta lambs quarter
P_20170805_183631_1_p.jpg

Here's the more advanced Z6x HT photo, I'll be ecstatic if this 12" cola fills out!
P_20170805_183329_1_p.jpg

This is the biggest of the Bomb THC that I have been trying to get to flower. 40" from the dirt.
P_20170805_183133_1_p.jpg

It was hot even out on the water today and yesterday. And It looks like we may have to go searching for fish it slowed down here.
Here's some of the scenery we've been looking at lately
The other side of our mountain
DSCN3659.JPG

A lot of the shoreline has this limestone karst formation
DSCN3650.JPG

Here's hoping for a lot of frost for you all:pass:

Hey friends we're getting a heat wave here! Came in from the boat and 85°F in the makeshift greenhouse
View attachment 788965
These are the last set of autos they lived in the greenhouse since they were pretty young and look a lot better structurally than the solarium plants. They are trying to hermie and have been hit by mold but I'm trying to keep up.
Here's a rainbow Moonstone

.View attachment 788966
Rainbow Moonstone [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] with magenta lambs quarter
View attachment 788967
Here's the more advanced Z6x HT photo, I'll be ecstatic if this 12" cola fills out!
View attachment 788968
This is the biggest of the Bomb THC that I have been trying to get to flower. 40" from the dirt.View attachment 788969
It was hot even out on the water today and yesterday. And It looks like we may have to go searching for fish it slowed down here.
Here's some of the scenery we've been looking at lately
The other side of our mountain
View attachment 788970
A lot of the shoreline has this limestone karst formation
View attachment 788971
Here's hoping for a lot of frost for you all:pass:

Amazing scenic pic my friend!! Its been quite the challenge on many an outdoor grow this wild erratic season!! When crazy weather is literally continent wide it does make me wonder what the hell is going on!!

Amazing scenic pic my friend!! Its been quite the challenge on many an outdoor grow this wild erratic season!! When crazy weather is literally continent wide it does make me wonder what the hell is going on!!
This year certainly was an extreme example of this climate but it did show me a lot about what it takes to grow canna here. If I can take action to relieve some of the problems I encountered it should be a plus.
Here's a sunrise heading out to fish...
P_20170801_044944_1_p.jpg

Back